Source for NAD 3020

kingfisher

I am building my first stereo system. I have NAD 3020 integrated amp. As of now my sources are cowon S2 player, TV, and laptop. I am planning to use 3.5 mm jack to RCA cable to connect my source to NAD. What are the other possible sources? my budget its 10 to 15K. I don't have CDs.

I am building my first stereo system. I have NAD 3020 integrated amp. As of now my sources are cowon S2 player, TV, and laptop. I am planning to use 3.5 mm jack to RCA cable to connect my source to NAD. What are the other possible sources? my budget its 10 to 15K. I don't have CDs.
U can look for streamer Dlna renderer - eg: Allo/ Rpi based/ Media player based/ bluetooth streamer

None of your sources have a digital out? Laptop could be used with a USB dac which should sound better than its built in sound card. Also, do not use Headphone out on any of the sources.

MaSh

I have Panasonic BluRay Player DMP-BDT220 which has digital output. Can I use this as source?
Is this good USB DAC ?

ok. Thanks.
What can it play apart from DVDs? Can you plug in a USB drive or stream via it?

Creative is a renowned brand and I guess it should sound good with the computer.

MaSh

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back