Space Audio

abhiroopb

I have come across Space Audio speakers in my home and was wondering what the consensus is regarding these speakers and sub woofers.

There does not seem to be any reviews of these speakers.

I quite like the sound of these and was considering purchasing a sub woofer from them as well.

Here is my current setup:

I am interested in upgrading my audio set-up. Basically this is what I have right now:

Space Audio 2.0 Satellite Speakers
JBL Power20 Amplifier
KOK Subwoofer - 16Hz - 160Hz, 6.5", 30W (RMS) 60W (Max)
ASUS Xonar Essence STX (PC sound card with RCA output)

Space bookshelf has a decent review with av max,
I heard then 6yr back & were good ,even Subw too was better.
I will not claim among best though.

Space bookshelf has a decent review with av max,
I heard then 6yr back & were good ,even Subw too was better.
I will not claim among best though.

Would you say they are "not amongst the best" in that if you pay more you get better. Or would you say that they are "not amongst the best" in that for the same price range you can get better speakers?

Considering I have the JBL Power20 Amp, a pair of Space satellite speakers and an ASUS Xonar Essence STX sound card, what kind of upgrade would you recommend for my sub woofer?

Full PC specifications here: TechComet: My Gadgets

Well they sound good,clean but nothing like to wow about.
It is 7.5/10 & other say Wharf 9.2 9/10
These ratings are based on freq response, Bass reproduction etc.
Adding a sub may improve over all sound.I heard them with Yamaha & not sure abt JBL amp.
You already have them ,then what is your need?Are you looking for sub?
Wharf SW150 is good for music.

Well they sound good,clean but nothing like to wow about.
It is 7.5/10 & other say Wharf 9.2 9/10
These ratings are based on freq response, Bass reproduction etc.
Adding a sub may improve over all sound.I heard them with Yamaha & not sure abt JBL amp.
You already have them ,then what is your need?Are you looking for sub?
Wharf SW150 is good for music.

Thinking about getting the Wharf 10.2 and the 10.MX sub what do you think?

Why not wharf SW150, its fast & better for music & will match wharf 10.2.

No particular reason I didn't choose that one. I basically went with what the guy showed me. In any case I didn't do much testing as I was with a friend and didn't have much time. I intend to be more thorough this weekend.

Thanks for the feedback.

What do you think of the A5?

Thanks a lot for the input and suggestions!

I have generally narrowed my options down to either the Wharfedale 10.1 or 10.2 OR the Audioengine A5 or P4.

As this thread was more general, I created a more focused one here: http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/...e-10-1-10-2-audioengine-a5-p4.html#post120047

I would appreciate it if you could give your input there regarding my choice of new speakers.

Thanks again for all the help!

hi
i m thinking of buying
marantz sr 5006
space speaker system SM 10X.
please help me as i m not getting any reviews for space speakers.....

why these specific speakers, there are better ones avbl in the market , as marantz 5006 is a nice reciever and has a lot more potential than the speakers that you are choosing.

why these specific speakers, there are better ones avbl in the market , as marantz 5006 is a nice reciever and has a lot more potential than the speakers that you are choosing.

you will not get any other speakers in this price range the space sm-10x costs only 16000 to 18000 INR in mumbai suggest any other speakers with such specs if you can find them below 20000 INR

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back