space speakers

maverohit

hi i m looking forward for a hometheatre....i ve shortlisted marantz sr 5006 av reciever and for speaker i m considering space speakers...i tried searching on net for reviews bt i m not getting much...can u please suggest me whether i shd go for space or not...my budget is 15-20K

IMO you should scrap both the ideas and get an onkyo s3400 for 25-26000

You'll get
Good receiver with latest features
matched speakers
single warranty
less hassle
total value for money package

big_HTS3500.jpg

Give following details, so that FMs can help you better

1) Budget
2) Movie:Music Ratio
3) Room size

Since you are planning for space speakers, I assume you are more into movies and this system is not for the purpose of music. I will suggest like corElement to go for Onkyo HT-S3400 unless you have a big dedicated HT room which will demand 7.1 system. In such case, this speakers again wont do much justice. If you still looking for cheap 5.1 package (other than Onkyo) check Boston Acoustics soundware XS. It was available in Alfa at Irla few months back for Rs.18K.

hi
i m looking for home theatre for watching movies.....and onkyo has not been preferred by many.....more or less i ve already made up my mind for marantz..its just the speakers which i m looking for.
my room size is not very big....i heard space in one of my frds house it was looking gd..

so can u suggest me where to go in mumbai to audition...and is boston acoustic available below 20K....

You could have kept your boston acoustics requirement in this same thread.

Onkyo HT-S3400 is really good for movies. Have you heard it or going by someone's opinion?

Give it a listen. Its available in The Shop, Andheri. Some of Vijay Sales outlet and other major retail outlets too.

Also check Denon DHT-1312XP (where you get active subwoofer). Check with profx for a Demo and its also available in The Shop, Andheri. Also do check with Viola at Andheri and Alliance4 in Goregaon.

so can u suggest me where to go in mumbai to audition...and is boston acoustic available below 20K....

Why don't you join the Mumbai Chapter Home Theater Meet on 15th April at Cinebels, Bandra for a demo. All Mumbai HT freaks are joining for a day long event to judge various Home Theater Solutions for the entire day. You can figure out what suits you best in the available option and budget range. I will also be demoing my compact TL based HT speakers and subwoofer on the venue for you to get an idea of how a DIY can sound vis-a-vis commercially available speakers.

Check out this link for more details

http://www.hifivision.com/av-lounge/24684-home-theatre-meet-mumbai-interest-check-7.html

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back