• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Sparingly used Stereo System with Floorstanders

Subscibe to HiFiMART Newsletter

atozguy

Hi,

Up for sale is my Stereo System:

1. Wharfedale Diamond 9.5 Floorstanders (Black)
Purchased from HiFiMart, Mumbai. Used for less than 100 Hours. Comes with DAC Gold Banana Plug (Set of 2 Pairs) and DAC 14 swg cables. For detailed review and specs you can visit: http://reviews.cnet.com/separate-speakers/wharfedale-diamond-9-5/4505-7869_7-31413489.html

Original Invoice & Packing Available.
Purchase date Sept 2011 (I am the Ist Owner)
Functional / Cosmetic condition including grills: 10 / 10 and 9.5 / 10

2. ONKYO TX 8255 - Stereo Receiver (with Remote Control)
- 50W/ch x 2ch - 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.08% THD, FTC
- Speaker A/B
- Motorised Volume Control, Pure Audio Mode
- 6 Audio inputs, including Phono input
- Discrete circuit for High-current drive
- Wide Range Amplifier Technology (WRAT)
- iPod compatible

Invoice & Packing Not Available
Functional / Cosmetic condition : 8.5/10
Purchased on: August 2011 (I am 2nd owner)

3. DENON DCD 510AE CD Player (with Remote Control)
- CD-R/CD-RW playback(MP3, WMA)
- 2 line fluorescent display
- High precision 24-bit 192 kHz D/A converter
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
- Minimum signal path design

Invoice & Packing Not Available
Functional / Cosmetic condition : 9/10
Purchased from FM on: December 2011

Expected Price for the System (1+2+3) : Rs.46,500/-

Reason for sale Due to increase in workload, i find less time for music nowadays. I thought it better it gives pleasure to some of our FM than laying idle here.

Monster Inter-connect pair (1.2 Mtrs) worth Rs.1000/- goes as Freebie to the buyer of whole system.

Offers for individual item will also be considered, if there are takers of these three items individually. I would prefer a local sale and wish these lovely speakers find a good home in Chennai or its surroundings. Serious buyers are welcome with prior appointment for a short audition.

Please avoid low-balling as this is not a desperate sale. Thanks for looking guys.

Regards
Gopinath J (atozguy)

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

• 2014-01-06 17.29.59.jpg
    2014-01-06 17.29.59.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,490
  • 2014-01-06 17.39.18.jpg
    2014-01-06 17.39.18.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,487
  • 2014-01-06 17.42.28.jpg
    2014-01-06 17.42.28.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,485
  • 2014-01-06 17.31.57.jpg
    2014-01-06 17.31.57.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,485

atozguy

Hi All,

There were many responses for individual items and expressed them my interest to sell as a system and asked them to wait for a week or 10 days. I think it's time that i should consider offers for individual items. As far as Wharfedale is concerned, I would require some advance payment, and reasonable time so that the sale of other items are firm. The breakup (non-negotiable) price is as follows:

1. Wharfedale Diamond 9.5 Floorstanders (Black) - Rs.28,000/-
2. ONKYO TX 8255 - Stereo Receiver (with Remote Control) - Rs.8,000/-
3. DENON DCD 510AE CD Player (with Remote Control) - Rs.7,500/-

Forum Members who have already expressed interest will be given priority. Genuinely interested are welcome for a short audition.

Regards
Gopinath J

atozguy

Hi All,

I am sorry for having indicated the incorrect Model no. of ONKYO stereo receiver, which was indicated by a FM.

The correct model is ONKYO - TX-8522 stereo receiver and you may please visit: Onkyo | TX-8522

I have posted the Rear Side photograph of my Received so that you can ensure the Model Number for yourself.

ONKYO TX-8522 REAR SIDE Photo by career4568 | Photobucket

As this is an advanced model (100W X 2) unlike my earlier understanding as 50W X 2, i think, i should get a fair price for the product i am offering. My asking price is Rs.9000/- and earlier posts regarding Specs and Price, may please be ignored. The receiver is in excellent condition and comes with full-function Remote. No original packing or invoice available as i am second owner.

Regards
Gopinath J