• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Sparingly used Stereo System with Floorstanders

Hi,

Up for sale is my Stereo System:

1. Wharfedale Diamond 9.5 Floorstanders (Black)
Purchased from HiFiMart, Mumbai. Used for less than 100 Hours. Comes with DAC Gold Banana Plug (Set of 2 Pairs) and DAC 14 swg cables. For detailed review and specs you can visit: http://reviews.cnet.com/separate-speakers/wharfedale-diamond-9-5/4505-7869_7-31413489.html

Original Invoice & Packing Available.
Purchase date Sept 2011 (I am the Ist Owner)
Functional / Cosmetic condition including grills: 10 / 10 and 9.5 / 10

2. ONKYO TX 8255 - Stereo Receiver (with Remote Control)
- 50W/ch x 2ch - 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.08% THD, FTC
- Speaker A/B
- Motorised Volume Control, Pure Audio Mode
- 6 Audio inputs, including Phono input
- Discrete circuit for High-current drive
- Wide Range Amplifier Technology (WRAT)
- iPod compatible

Invoice & Packing Not Available
Functional / Cosmetic condition : 8.5/10
Purchased on: August 2011 (I am 2nd owner)

3. DENON DCD 510AE CD Player (with Remote Control)
- CD-R/CD-RW playback(MP3, WMA)
- 2 line fluorescent display
- High precision 24-bit 192 kHz D/A converter
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
- Minimum signal path design

Invoice & Packing Not Available
Functional / Cosmetic condition : 9/10
Purchased from FM on: December 2011

Expected Price for the System (1+2+3) : Rs.46,500/-

Reason for sale Due to increase in workload, i find less time for music nowadays. I thought it better it gives pleasure to some of our FM than laying idle here.

Monster Inter-connect pair (1.2 Mtrs) worth Rs.1000/- goes as Freebie to the buyer of whole system.

Offers for individual item will also be considered, if there are takers of these three items individually. I would prefer a local sale and wish these lovely speakers find a good home in Chennai or its surroundings. Serious buyers are welcome with prior appointment for a short audition.

Please avoid low-balling as this is not a desperate sale. Thanks for looking guys.

Regards
Gopinath J (atozguy)

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

Hi All,

There were many responses for individual items and expressed them my interest to sell as a system and asked them to wait for a week or 10 days. I think it's time that i should consider offers for individual items. As far as Wharfedale is concerned, I would require some advance payment, and reasonable time so that the sale of other items are firm. The breakup (non-negotiable) price is as follows:

1. Wharfedale Diamond 9.5 Floorstanders (Black) - Rs.28,000/-
2. ONKYO TX 8255 - Stereo Receiver (with Remote Control) - Rs.8,000/-
3. DENON DCD 510AE CD Player (with Remote Control) - Rs.7,500/-

Forum Members who have already expressed interest will be given priority. Genuinely interested are welcome for a short audition.

Regards
Gopinath J

Hi All,

I am sorry for having indicated the incorrect Model no. of ONKYO stereo receiver, which was indicated by a FM.

The correct model is ONKYO - TX-8522 stereo receiver and you may please visit: Onkyo | TX-8522

I have posted the Rear Side photograph of my Received so that you can ensure the Model Number for yourself.

ONKYO TX-8522 REAR SIDE Photo by career4568 | Photobucket

As this is an advanced model (100W X 2) unlike my earlier understanding as 50W X 2, i think, i should get a fair price for the product i am offering. My asking price is Rs.9000/- and earlier posts regarding Specs and Price, may please be ignored. The receiver is in excellent condition and comes with full-function Remote. No original packing or invoice available as i am second owner.

Regards
Gopinath J

SPONSORED ADS