Have below cables lying with me which I am putting up for sale. PM me if interested. I am the first owner of all the cables except VDH. All items are not more than 2 yr old except VDH as I am not sure about the age. Please google for more details or pm me with any questions.
1.) Mogami 3103 speaker cable(one side spade one side banana 2.5m pair). These are factory terminated mogami cables. They have well rounded off and a detailed sound. Asking price: 5k
2) VDH D102 mkiii rca cable 1m pair. This is a very popular rca cable from van den hul. sounds very involving, smooth and full of details, a little bit on bright side but not much. Asking price: 7.5k
3) Furutech alpha line 2 rca 1m pair. This is a solid core cable with α (Alpha) U-OFC solid core conductor. It has undergone Furutech's 2-stage Super Cryogenic and Demagnetizing process. Its got a big soundstage and tight bass. Spatial details are outstanding. Asking price 7k
4). Audiocadbra optimus handcrafted dual headed USB cable 1m. These are dual headed USB cables made by audiocadabra, They have two usb Type A plugs (one for data and one for power signals) and one usb-B type plug to connect to dac. These are solid copper cables. Asking price: 3500
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.