Speaker Grill Cloth

arvban

Can someone please recommend a place to buy spaker grill cloth either in Hyderabad or online? Thanks.

You can find in abids area.......... in that main market where they sell all electronics.

Can someone please recommend a place to buy spaker grill cloth either in Hyderabad or online? Thanks.

Hi.
I have been using 2 layers of semi-transparent plain black ladies' duppattas for each grill/cover.
Just cut to size and stretch and stick using fevicol.
Then stretch and paste on the second sheet after the first has had time to dry.
Then paste the speaker name label.
I have found that duppattas have very little to no effect on the music being played back. They serve the purpose quite well.

I also found that if you mention the intended purpose to the Textile shop salesman, he may become a smart alec and either say they dont have a black duppatta or that it will not be suitable for speakers.:lol:

So, maybe you can ask your sister or wife or mom to purchase it for you.
As i said earlier, they dont affect the sound in any way.

Yours,
Subcenter2009
Chennai

After hearing the above, Gobble has decided to stop wearing shirts.....;)

Transparency is only good for audio signals. I am scared of the Axe effect!! ;)

Indeed, one is manageable, but four or more is not;) You could reduce the axe effect by stitching your shirt with just one layer and attract two of the other side. Now that would be fun:eek:hyeah:

Both!! The other Axe is even scarier!! Guess I will need triple winding of the dupatta ... like a Tranny .. :rolleyes:

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back