Speaker Placement and Room Acoustics

sabarirjpm

Hi

I have Polk RT600i FS. I would like to know how can I have the speakers placed to enjoy good music. I also would like to get some suggestions on the DIY room acoustics. I am currently happy with my setup. Just wanted to check if I can get better output from whatever I have.

http://www.hifivision.com/av-enhancers-room-acoustics/5833-tips-speaker-placement.html

Please go thru above thread. You should find useful information. Also there is tons of information on the net which would provide you the best speaker placement tips.

Also with regards to the acoustics of the room, In broad I would say treat the corners and first reflection points, that should help you a lot in improving the room acoustics.

How to do what to do there are lots of threads in this forum and elsewhere in the net.

Thanks
Pandu

That thread linked to above is a treasure trove of information.

If you could post a photo/layout drawing of the room (ideally with room measurements), that would help members in making some specific recommendations on room placement.

That thread linked to above is a treasure trove of information.

If you could post a photo/layout drawing of the room (ideally with room measurements), that would help members in making some specific recommendations on room placement.

Yup... A picture is worth 1000 words :eek:hyeah:... Would we really helpful if there is picture.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back