Speaker Setup help

ajarial

Hi all,

Just got myself a Denon 1312, Energy Act 6 (set of 5 speaker) & a PSB Subwoofer 125 series. The system sounds great for Movies with default setup in Denon.

1312 doesnt come with Audessey set-up - Hence need some expert help on speaker calibration.

1) Need help to configure the 5 Energy Speakers, any tips, suggestions welcome

2) Need help to set up the PSB Subwoofer for optimum performance esp Crossover levels

3) On the AVR what would be the best set up for Movies & Music separately.

Did try to get information from various websites but couldnt get much information.

Your suggestion & tips would help !!

thanks
AJ

Hi Aja,

"Denon 1312, Energy Act 6 (set of 5 speaker) & a PSB Subwoofer 125 series" is a heavenly banging Kids ready to blow up the great sound for you, First of all all the best
You can refer the following link for basic Set-up

http://www.highdefforum.com/speaker...way-have-my-speakers-setup-advice-needed.html

If you could mention your room size and the seating position, you could get more customized from FM members...

:eek:hyeah:

Hi thanks for your reply, I am unable to open the link however I came across the link fm the audessey forum about "large and small" speaker setup. Have tried the settings given there.. Quite helpful.
I am actually looking for best settings / configuration guidelines. Not speaker placement as that has already been done by the interior guy, very typical 4 speakers in four corners , I can't do much about it now. The act6 speakers are good that way as I can give them a good angle with help of the brackets available.

Since I don't have the audessey setup , I want to be sure if I have set the correct frequency and cross over etc on the denon.

Thanks

AJ

Hi thanks for your reply, I am unable to open the link however I came across the link fm the audessey forum about "large and small" speaker setup. Have tried the settings given there.. Quite helpful.
I am actually looking for best settings / configuration guidelines. Not speaker placement as that has already been done by the interior guy, very typical 4 speakers in four corners , I can't do much about it now. The act6 speakers are good that way as I can give them a good angle with help of the brackets available.

Since I don't have the audessey setup , I want to be sure if I have set the correct frequency and cross over etc on the denon.

Thanks

AJ

Its advised to set speakers as small and LFE be passed to subwoofer
Keep Crossover freq to 80 for start.
Will PM u a link which u can read and do other settings . Also u can read theory in the link, if u want to go in detail

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back