I have the following items for sale.
1:- Sound foundation speaker stands and DIY teak & plywood speaker stands.
The sound foundation stands are in excellent condition but no spikes. Expected price 6k. Buyer can take the DIY wooden stands for free with them. They are also in excellent condition.
2:- British made Rare 12" ROLA silver alnico magnet drivers. Model no G12. Original cones. As shown in the pics one speaker's cone surround is got small cracks. I have got it repaired by my speaker guru and applied 'altec goop' for binding.
Both speakers are playing perfectly. No rubbing. Can be used with low power tube amp as they are highly sensitive and have 16 ohms impedance.
Expected price 5k.
I have some tweeters, midrange units also. Will give them as free along with these drivers.
3:- Garrard rc 210 and 209 idler wheel players.
RC 210 is in working condition but in manual mode only and no headshell. The automatic changer function has been removed by the previous user and RC 209 is working, removed from console, need proper servicing.
Expected price 2k.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.