Speaker stands suggestion for my Swans M200MKIII+

amigoatul

Hello fellow AV enthusiasts. Please suggest good speaker stands for my speakers - Swans M200MKIII+

I have looked at Soundfoundations Nexus but its not in stock. May take upto a month before it becomes available apparently.

Also looking at Tono HF-B601. How good are these stands? See that they are made of HDF.

Which is the better option from the above two?

I have also looked at Sound Foundations Nemisis stand...will that be a better bet?

Any other options/brands/suggestions are most welcome.

Looking forward anxiously for your advice...

I have a Tono HF-B101 and they provide a good overall improvement across the spectrum over a wooden table. Unfortunately do not have experience with any other stands though

Tono HF-B601 stands are better than HF-B101. Tono are good VFM stands. 101 seems to have been discontinued as I haven't seen it listed on their site for quite a while now.

Tono HF-B601 stands are better than HF-B101. Tono are good VFM stands. 101 seems to have been discontinued as I haven't seen it listed on their site for quite a while now.

Does anyone know the cost of the HF B601 ? Any users in the forum, do chime in with your experience please.

You may want to think about getting it made. A decent carpenter and some wood of your choice, fill it with sand, and you are done. Plenty of references on the net for looks and design.

Hi
Can u share from whr u got the speakers and how much they cost? These seems to be out of stock for a while on indian websites

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back