Speaker Stands

Good Job Koushik! Had loged in after a long gap and good to see u with ur new signature. Seems that Koushik had a jackpot. Well for spikes..it will be very difficult to find it here at Kolkata. Y d't u contact Magma for that. And lastly where r u going for 9.2's audition, d't think SKS will be having that it stock or will show interest in getting them.

Thanks, that is sweet Crisp :)

Don't know if will have luck to audition Wharfedale 9.2 as 10 series is out. I called them and they don't have it stock right now. Told me to called them after some days. Lets see. Else I may buy them from Hifimart blindly :(

You can go for Morduant Short Aviano 6 they sound much better than Wharfedale 9.2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, that is sweet Crisp :)

Don't know if will have luck to audition Wharfedale 9.2 as 10 series is out. I called them and they don't have it stock right now. Told me to called them after some days. Lets see. Else I may buy them from Hifimart blindly :(

Koushik.. Plz Plz do visit SKS & Pro Fx before u buy as they have other BS too n that may meet ur criteria. N if possible do visit forum, just got the Control one from there n they r really too good. They sound at par with 10.1 and better when r assisted by roar 210:eek:hyeah:

For speaker stand i will strongly suggest sound foundation and Mr Ali is very nice person which i deal for my speaker stand for dali mentor i have posted some pics for my new stereo setup .

Very good quality heavy and perfect match for audiophile speaker stands.

Sure Crisp going for an audition session this weekend with a fellow HFM. Lets see how it goes.

Control one means that of JBL?

Ya the JBL. N when r u ppl going for the session? was trying to look out for center ch but had been getting involved in office work on weekends:mad:

We are going in this weekend. You can accompany us. Will be nice to meet a fellow HFV member.

What time u ppl have planned? where r u going to visit? Will b back on sat but will be engaged. If u ppl r going to be at Pro fx at 2nd half,let me know i might be visiting office( Gariahat) and catch u ppl.

^^ Yes, I thought of that. Will cut hole and fix computer's exhaust fan on each compartment from the rear side. That is why I have pierced hole on the 2 middle glass racks also to keep air flowing.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back