The speaker stands i made are for sale
Older members might remember my journey documented here
Here are some detailed photos
Picasa Web Albums - khuzema - DIY Bookshelf...
A completed Photo with a speaker can be added on request
Each Stand sand filled weigh in at about 14kg
Height 26 inches
Material : Pure Stainless steel column and Granite bases
Well its not electronic and it aint broken!
so as good as new
Place for Sale
Stands CAN be dismantled and couriered anywhere but they are heavy and bulky hence couriering will not be cheap
its highly possible that couriering via dhl/bluedart will cost more than the stand!
As for local couriers well they are quite cheap probably 20rs/kg but since granite is involved extensive packaging maybe required
Hence Mumbai pickup is preferred
One can check them out at my office by appointment
Reason for Sale
i need shorter Stands since now i hear music sitting on an indian sitting which is barely a few inches off the floor
These stands were built for listening on couch level
Yes i can have them chopped off to size but since i love building im gonna attempt 35 kg stands!
My thread may have documented some costs
i hope to recover only material costs and some outsourced machiing costs since most of the machining and labour was done either by me or by vendors who graciously didnt charge me
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.