Speaker

Recommended speaker

• Wharfedale diamond 11.1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,

Im considering getting bookshelf speakers for my yamaha 3072 avr. Have narrowed down to the q acoustics 3020i and the wharfdale diamond 11.1. Since i cant really audition, some advice from the FMs would be really helpful as i desparately need to upgrade up htib speakers that came with the system.

Room size is approx. 12 by 12 and my usage would be split between movies, music and gaming. Sources would be ps4 for gaming and blurays, firestick 4k for movies and spotify for music.

Might consider adding a center channel later (6 months down the line) and maybe an integrated amplifier for music (1 year down the line). But as of now, will retain the yamaha 3072 avr for driving the speakers.

Thanks so much in advance.

I guess you are using these as fronts?

I am coming from 'almost' exclusively using wharfedales for over a decade. Have gone thru many models of wharfedales so I can confidently say you can't go wrong with them on a budget. Q acoustics I don't have much experience with but I am guessing they are supposed to be very accomplished too. However, just my 2 cents, for the price you might get a little more value with the wharfedales, provided they do everything just about decently in my experience.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back