Speakers and Amp at a budget 50K

soundbar

Hi,

What are the best speaker combinations available at a budget of 50k.

The plan is to first buy speakers and Amplifier. CD players would come at a later stage. Based on my home theatre search, the choices i like are

1. Mordaunt Short Aviano 6
2. Wharefdale 9.6
3. MS Mezzo
4. MS Aviano 2

Are these speakers compatibe with

Nad 356 (buying a used amp)

Please suggest if any other options are available as well.

Thanks.

The wharfs sound a bit bottom heavy with the nad! but if thats somethng you like!nothing like the wharfs 9.6!.the mezzo's must be fine too but cant say as ive never heard them!.

Last edited:
the following advice would hold true for you too
see here in another thread
they are all bookshleves though

Prefer FS as I am planning to use the floor standers for my HT setup as well in future.

What i would like to know is that, are the speakers and amp the right match? I know wharfdale and NAD blend well, heard in one of our members place, it was superb.

How about the other models?

I will suggest Waraf 9.5 , its very respectable brand in sound and performance and comes in your budget too ,

You can also try out PSBs which matches really well with NAD Amplifiers, but in your budget you will only find Alpha T1 which is not a Bass heavy speakers but has excellent mid range. If you can up your budget then you could try pairing the amp with PSB Image T5 or T6 as they are very capable speakers in their price bracket.

Ashish

@Lakozy
i dont think the Alpha tower and a nad amp will fit in a 50k budget
or are members given such juicy discounts?

check out the monitor audio silver rs2 bookshelves. they pair very well with the nad. what sort of music do you listen to

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back