Speakers for 100 sqft room

Rajesh l

hello friends I want to buy a bookshelf speaker for my hundred square feet room it should be a balance speaker with not to sharp treble and descent base . it should be a speaker which I can listen to for at least 2 to 3 hours a day. I have shortlisted the following wharfedale Diamond 220, Boston A 25 and A26; Q acoustics 3020; and Pioneer SP bs22 .can you please advise which speaker should buy which I can use listen to at medium volume thank you very much. Also is there s reasonable price network receiver for the speaker in the market . Please help

Wharfedale 220 with Marantz Network player (NA6005) or Marantz Melody Stream (MCR-511), all available on the hifimart. Gives ample headroom for your room size.

I'm currently using Wharfedale diamond 225 with marantz PM6004 in a 130sqft bedroom. Matches well and fills the room at 9'Oclock position on Amp.

hello friends I want to buy a bookshelf speaker for my hundred square feet room it should be a balance speaker with not to sharp treble and descent base . it should be a speaker which I can listen to for at least 2 to 3 hours a day. I have shortlisted the following wharfedale Diamond 220, Boston A 25 and A26; Q acoustics 3020; and Pioneer SP bs22 .can you please advise which speaker should buy which I can use listen to at medium volume thank you very much. Also is there s reasonable price network receiver for the speaker in the market . Please help

Hi

Firstly Welcome to HFV.

If you want a decent priced and good performing network receiver then you should get the Marantz NR1508/09.....it will come within 34k and you will be able to hook up various devices.....digitally and even analog. (HifiMart). It has enough steam to even drive Dali Zensor floor standing speakers. Almost all brands match well with Marantz as its a music first principal brand.

For speakers, you need to compare the specs and take a call from the brands you have shortlisted. Speakers which can perform well and deliver most frequencies between 20hz and 20khz will be ideal.......

There are even High end speakers available which for obvious reasons would cost more as their Sound Quality, tonal balance of bass and treble and overall performance will surpass the rest........

The amplifier or receiver can change with time but speakers tend to remain at least for 3 to 5 years minimum and hence it becomes important to select the best available speaker within budget.

If you are on a tight budget and want to get good speakers etc...look at OLX for preowned stuff! Noticed some really good brands being sold by individuals.....(Bose / Definitive Technology / KEF / Kenwood / etc) some of them are still with warranty and some are not. Check and decide accordingly.....

All the best!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back