Speakers for Denon 1500H

nidhinneel

Hi
I have a denon 1500 avr.My initial plans were to go for POlk audio Signature series,but ran out of money after new house construction.
But i came to know know that a good quality HT can be assembled by a professional using good quality components for very less cost compared to branded .If so, how much will cost for a 3 way tower and an active subwoofer?
What are the best brand of drivers and Spec?
Any good audio professional from trivandrum?

Hi
I have a denon 1500 avr.My initial plans were to go for POlk audio Signature series,but ran out of money after new house construction.
But i came to know know that a good quality HT can be assembled by a professional using good quality components for very less cost compared to branded .If so, how much will cost for a 3 way tower and an active subwoofer?
What are the best brand of drivers and Spec?
Any good audio professional from trivandrum?
So whats the budget for the 2.1 setup?,within a budget checkout taga harmony range for towers and depending on budget for sub you could look into bic f12 the total would cost u somewhere around 60-65k depending on your bargaining skills

Last edited:
please mention the budget, so, that we can suggest accordingly. On budget segment, taga harmony 606se 5.0 speaker package for 39k and yamaha ns300 are best combo to start with. Rest you can move up to q acoustic, dali based on your budget.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back