Speakers for Denon X1000

demonicdanny

Hi friends,
After a long search i am to conlcude that Denon X1000 was best in 5.1 compare to other companies.I have bought in Reliance Digital.The sound was awesome when i saw movie in demo speakers.
I want to buy Speakers for Denon X1000.Please suggest which speaker brand was best for Denon avr.i want perfect sound and soft bass.Denon gives 145w per channel,so please tell me which was brand was best along with model number.Having room 20*18
budget 50k

Hi friends,
After a long search i am to conlcude that Denon X1000 was best in 5.1 compare to other companies.I have bought in Reliance Digital.The sound was awesome when i saw movie in demo speakers.
I want to buy Speakers for Denon X1000.Please suggest which speaker brand was best for Denon avr.i want perfect sound and soft bass.Denon gives 145w per channel,so please tell me which was brand was best along with model number.Having room 20*18
budget 50k
Looking for FS or bookshelves, 2.1 or 5.1 .looking for movies or music give all the detail BRAND are from 5k to............

Hi friends,
budget 50k

You have a large room.So it is better to go for FS.Denon goes realy well with Polks .Try auditioning Polk tsx 330(mrp 30k ),polk tsx 150 center (MRP 12k) polk tsx 110(mrp 14k).You will get 15% discount if buy as a package.Try Polk psw 110 for sub woofer ( mrp 18.5 k).

Hi friends,
If you like the Demo speakers,then go for same brand.
Else Dali zensor,Q acoustic,Kef can match well.

Hi Demonicdanny

As per specs of X1000 the AVR outputs 80w per channel at 8 ohms load across all frequencies between 20hz -20khz. It supposedly outputs 120w at 6 ohms load at 1khz.

You need to go for speakers which are minimum 6 ohms or above to match well with the AVR. If your room is large, you would need to consider to have Floor Standing or Towers as FRONTS, a decent centre speaker as it would do most of the work in terms of dialogue delivery for movies and concerts and a good punchy subwoofer as this would add the true color to the whole setup. The rear speakers can be decent bookshelf speakers....

Depending on the available area in your room, you can opt for Bookshelf speakers or Larger ones...if you are inclined to use satellites, you may end up increasing the volume to hear them clearly which may cause some amount of jarring.

Denon pair well with Polk speakers and you should go to Pro FX and see the available models that appeal to you in looks, performance and ofcourse budget.

The Polk RM6750 speaker package is decent if you want to add it to the Denon X1000...depending on what levels you hear your music and watch movies you could perhaps consider the same.

HiFi Mart also has some decent speaker packages available which you can perhaps consider.

Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1

Boston Acoustics A 2310HTS Home Theater Speaker Package

Wharfedale Obsidian 600 Home Theatre Package

You can also do a mix and match between different speaker brands...all you need to keep in mind is the impedance should be same or higher than the AVR and the speaker needs to delivery ..rather perform across most of the frequencies between 20 hz - 20 kHz if not all!

AVRs will change with new features and formats...you need to invest wisely in a good set of speakers as a one time to last you for minimum 5 years if not 10. You may want to increase your budget to get good speakers....

There are tons of user reviews and videos available over the internet which you can refer to before taking the final decision...

Hope this helps...

Looking for FS or bookshelves, 2.1 or 5.1 .looking for movies or music give all the detail BRAND are from 5k to............

guys am looking for floor standing only.since my room was large so i deceided this speakers. i will use it for 5o% movies and 50% songs.i need 5.1 only

You have a large room.So it is better to go for FS.Denon goes realy well with Polks .Try auditioning Polk tsx 330(mrp 30k ),polk tsx 150 center (MRP 12k) polk tsx 110(mrp 14k).You will get 15% discount if buy as a package.Try Polk psw 110 for sub woofer ( mrp 18.5 k).

thank u man,i have small doubt in polks.Which is better RTi series or TSx Series.in which model i want to go? am going to spend one time investment in this polks speaker,money does not matter to me but i need high impedence and hign ohm speaker,currently am in chennai depend upon all reviews am going to PRO-FX in chennai shoroom

thank u guys,i have small doubt in polks.Which is better RTi series or TSx Series.in which model i want to go? am going to spend one time investment in this polks speaker,my Avr is Denon X1000,money does not matter to me but i need high impedence and hign ohm speaker,currently am in chennai depend upon all reviews am going to PRO-FX in chennai shoroom.Is any other avr is ther better than Denon x1000 in 5.1 model

thank u man,i have small doubt in polks.Which is better RTi series or TSx Series.in which model i want to go? am going to spend one time investment in this polks speaker,money does not matter to me but i need high impedence and hign ohm speaker,currently am in chennai depend upon all reviews am going to PRO-FX in chennai shoroom

Obviously RTI is better than tsx series. If you are interested in high performance do audition of Dali zensor 5 or 7 ( but budget for these FS itself will be more than 50k).

Hi friends,
budget 50k

Congrats on your new acquisition mate. How much did you pay for X1000? I am too looking for the same AVR.

Do look at Dali Zensor 5 and 7. They seem to be the flavor of the season lately :)

I have Polk LSi 9 series for sale in mint condition.

Go for Polk audio TSX 330 t or Jamo S426 ,or try DALI Zensor 5/7 which is costlier than the previous, but having excellent reviews for both music & movies...

This is quite an old post... Need a suggestion , where we can get the discount if buyed all the Polk set ? I'm from Hyderabad.

Thanks
RK

Found some contacts on PROFX website ..please check..
M/s. SBT Corporation Ltd.
Hyderabad
Contact No: 040-23324539, 30606666

M/s. Protocol Online Services Pvt Ltd.
Hyderabad
Contact No: 040-4466 7799, 09885992727

M/s. Sri Venkata Sai Systems
Karimnagar
Contact No: 098854 62008

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back