Speakers for Rock and Jazz

goget

Thank you. Speakers are ProAcs.

Looking to buy new speakers in New Delhi so request for a few brands suggestions for mainly listening to Rock & Jazz, my room size 12ft X 16ft.

Marshall Kilburn Bluetooth speakers is an option to buy if I cant get any good bookshelf or floor standing speakers.

Cheers

It would be a challenge to find speakers that are equally good at playing rock and jazz

However you can look at Edifice

My strong suggestion would be to consider the Stanmore if portability is not a criteria. Very very good sounding speaker - I tested it a lot for classic rock and couldn’t find a better sound signature (for my listening preferences) in a Bluetooth speaker

Looking to buy new speakers in New Delhi so request for a few brands suggestions for mainly listening to Rock & Jazz, my room size 12ft X 16ft.

Marshall Kilburn Bluetooth speakers is an option to buy if I cant get any good bookshelf or floor standing speakers.

Cheers

Do you have a budget in mind? That would help.
Also what are the electronics you plan to partner the speakers with?

Regards

Cheers

What’s your budget btw?

And like Nikhil said...few more details around chain components etc would help FMs give relevant suggestions

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back