• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted Speakers (FS or BS) for my AVR Yamaha 373

Subscibe to HiFiMART Newsletter

RMCWS

Hello everyone,

I have Yamaha 373 AVR with a Sonodyne Centre speakers.
I am now looking for the fronts (either BS or FS) but I guess Sonodyne would match well with my Sonus centre.

I am Calcutta based so I'd prefer someone from here as it is easier to meet and demo it but most importantly it will help me reduce the 'lost/ damaged in transit' factor.

Budget is around 8-15/20K.

Any help.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

apk

One of our FMs (Baijuxavior) was looking to sell his Sonodyne bookshelves a few months back. I am not sure if he has sold the speakers yet; you may want to check with him. His sale was listed in the 'for sale' section.

Best,
APK

RMCWS

One of our FMs (Baijuxavior) was looking to sell his Sonodyne bookshelves a few months back. I am not sure if he has sold the speakers yet; you may want to check with him. His sale was listed in the 'for sale' section.

Best,
APK
Searched but unable to find.

CnS

Hi RMCWS,

hence i am new to the forum unable to send you PM, i am having Dali concept 1 (2pair) & concept center for sale.
if interested please let me know will send you the original pics

also i have the 10'' polk audio psw 110 subwoofer for sale.

RMCWS

I am looking for FS or BS for my avr yamaha 373. But as I already have sonodyne centre, I'd prefer to go for Sonodyne as it is preferable to have L, R and centre from the same family.

However, I am already considering psw110 for my sub amongst others.

Please let me know about the details for your sub, post pictures if possible.

RMCWS

Thanks but I have already purchased new Sonodyne BS.

@Mods: Can this thread be closed since my requirement has ended?

SPONSORED ADS