• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale SPEAKERS:RETHM SAADHANA (upgraded to 2019 specs)

HiFiMART.com

Kushanava

SPEAKERS:RETHM SAADHANA V3 ( Upgraded to latest spec by Rethm)

HISTORY: I am the first owner . This is the latest model with the latest Rethm drivers ( Not lowthers).
It has been upgraded with 4 Bass Drivers instead of the previously 3 Drivers per speaker . So this is really the V3+ version , even above the Model that "6 moons" reviewed.
Enough has been written about these speakers ., so I won't elaborate the same. They are possibly one of the best speakers you can get sitting in India and you also buy a peacE of mind as there is a lovely team sitting in India to take care of you.

CURRENT PRICE: 10L (Approx)
ASKING PRICE: 5.65L + Shipping

REASON: I have to move my stereo listening to my bedroom and would downgrade to the lower Rethms.
My current room will be set up for Home theater as my family members are inclined towards movies.

20190109_205922.jpg

IMG-20190109-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20190109-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20190109-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20190109-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20190109-WA0014.jpg

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
Last edited:

Kushanava

Update : I got a couple of queries on:

1.Can these speakers be shipped ?
Ans: Yes. They can be shipped through carriers like GATI /Agarwal. I have personally shipped them back once to Kerala to get the new Bass drivers installed.
Approx Shipping + Packaging Cost would be around 25-35K, depending on Carrier.

2.Can these speakers be demoed ?
Ans: Feel free to call me for a demo. Please note I can only demo with a Class D amp from smsl as my main amp just got sold.
Feel free to carry your own amp if possible.

Note: If anyone wants the speakers to be sent to Rethm for servicing before purchase ,I am Ok to do so as long as he is ready to pay 50% of the shipping. But honestly , I don't think its required as Rethm already checked the units 6 months back when they installed the additional bass drivers.
Also note , I am ready for reasonable offers.

Kushanava

Hi Guys ,
I am ready for Trade-in with the following Items:

1.Home theatre 5.1 system ( Medium level) - Likes of Polk/Klipsch/Jbl/Qacoustics + 7.2 AVR
2.Tube amp SET ( 2a3 /211/845 etc)
3.Music Servers like Inuous /Sotm Ultra /Aurilic etc
4.Turntable :Technics 1200 or sp 10 (Old models)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kushanava

--Updated -19th Feb 2020 --

As I was waiting for the sale to happen, I got a call from Rethm stating that they have modified their entire line of speakers which has significantly upgraded the sonics , specially in the lower midrange.. I sent the Rethms to Cochin for upgrade and they are no longer with me at this time.
The upgrade cost is more than 1 Lakh. Attached is the actual estimation from Rethm that I received today.
I went for the upgrades thinking that i will hold onto them if I am not getting a buyer at my asking price.

The speakers will be upgraded for the next 2-3 weeks. So its an opportunity for the Buyer to get the speakers directly from Rethm after the upgrade.
I have decided tp absorb to 60% of the upgrade cost to facilitate the sale.Literally the buyer gets every thing new ( Cabinet upgrades, new hypex amps, new Bass drivers,new footers ,full-range driver mods etc). These are the final changes planned by Jacob on these speakers as per his communications with me.

Final Price : 5L ( slightly negotiable).

I will pay for the shipping cost if you are getting it directly from Cochin as I can save on the Return Shipping to Kolkata.
If you are getting them after they have shipped back to me , then you have to pay extra for the shipping.

Attachments

• Upgrade-estimate-Quote.pdf
    28 KB · Views: 41
  • Mailreference.PNG
    Mailreference.PNG
    152 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: