speakers suggestions max budget rs.25000

[email protected]

i need suggestion of speakers for Norge 2060 UBT Stereo Amplifier.

1- only use is for music of all geners (especially need more of bass)
2- room size is 15 ft * 20 ft

You room is large.. Consider a bookshelf and a subwoofer..Slightly over your bdget..

Bookshelf - https://www.ebay.in/itm/Taga-Harmony-TAV-806S-Surround-Speaker-Perfect-match-for-TAV-806F-TAV-806C/282716897066?hash=item41d33d7f2a:g:eOYAAOSw241YiYKo

Subwoofer - Taga Harmony TSW-120 v.2 Active Subwoofer | eBay

Audition the Elac B6's, it will not disappoint for a more all round performance. I listen to a lot of Rock and metal. Q 3020s sound marginally better imho, but you will need to pair them with a sub if you like your bass. Does the Amp have a sub out?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I've also noticed the sound changes drastically depending on the Amp for the Elac B6's. Might be better to take you amp along for the audition if it's not too heavy to carry along.

Audition the Elac B6's, it will not disappoint for a more all round performance. I listen to a lot of Rock and metal. Q 3020s sound marginally better imho, but you will need to pair them with a sub if you like your bass. Does the Amp have a sub out?

will audition the elac e6 today. what about dali z3 i auditioned them and like them.

at last decided to go with dali zensor 3 around 30k and may be later on add a active sub.
is dali zenson 3 a good one as still 2 days left to buy.
Did you buy the dalis? Z3 are very good speakers. Had really liked them when I heard them at a dealers place. How much are you getting them for ?

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I recently purchased Taga Harmony 606 SE 5.1 package, it costed below 30K @ hifimart. I have an Onkyo 545 NR receiver ... Primary purpose was music. Sound clarity and audio fidelity is great. I have paired with Onkyo powered SW. But I don't think you need a SW as these come with a great pair of floor standing tower speakers.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

QAcoustics 2010 are available around 15K,though 3020 would be perfect given the room size. I recently auditioned 3020, they are very detailed but you will need to pair a good sub-woofer with these.

I recently purchased ELAC B6, they have 6.5"drivers, they cover up for sub-woofers (not completely but very good range). You can consider auditioning these too.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back