Speakers suitable for denon 2113

hotranger41

Good day to all forum members. I am looking decent speakers for my new denon 2113 avr. I have already listened to jamo,Dali ,Polk audio and Sonodyne floor standers. Since mordaunt short was not available with the dealer so I could not listened to them. And the profx guy suggested me Polk audio ATi5 floor standers which was good. Now since I am still a novice, so please guide me in selecting the best combination for my avr that can really gel with them

I did not try KEF , as they look weird as speakers and are crazy expensive as eel.

Wharf movie experience was nice , but they look small, but very well finished.

And are expensive as well.

I did not try KEF , as they look weird as speakers and are crazy expensive as eel.

Wharf movie experience was nice , but they look small, but very well finished.

And are expensive as well.

I agree on the kefs. But their kube 2 sub is very good.

I would also say to try out aviano 6 or 8 with denons.

Sent from my Veedee E10 using Tapatalk 2

I tried with aviano 6 at SKS traders and they sound good but the guy at SKS was using cambridge audio and not denon 2113. The profx guy seemed to me a very technical sound and he is very helpful also. and gave me demo for POlk audio RTi A5 which was very impressive for movies. Finally i setteled for RTiA 5 floorstanders with DSW PRO 660 sub woofer. Other speakers i have decided to add at later stage.

I tried with aviano 6 at SKS traders and they sound good but the guy at SKS was using cambridge audio and not denon 2113. The profx guy seemed to me a very technical sound and he is very helpful also. and gave me demo for POlk audio RTi A5 which was very impressive for movies. Finally i setteled for RTiA 5 floorstanders with DSW PRO 660 sub woofer. Other speakers i have decided to add at later stage.

Right.. Thats a perfect setup!

I got the same . Manoranjan Babu at ProFX Kolkata is a very nice and easy guy .. :clapping:

I have already listened to jamo,Dali ,Polk audio and Sonodyne floor standers
a11.jpg
k2.jpg

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back