Special offers for HiFiVision.com members

HiFiVision

Super Moderator
Dear Members,

We are happy to announce a slew of special offers on certain award winning products for HiFiVision.com members.

Award winning QED Profile HDMI Cable - Product of the year - Cables. - 2010 What Hi-Fi? Awards

Award Winning Chord CrimsonPlus 2 RCA to 2 RCA analogue interconnect - What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision Magazine Best Analogue Interconnect - Awards 2010

Award Winning Chord Carnival SilverScreen Speaker Cable - ***BEST SPEAKER CABLE, WHAT HI-FI SOUND & VISION AWARDS 2010***

All products are sold, serviced and shipped by authorised dealer or distributor in India.

All product prices include shipping (where mentioned) and taxes. Local octroi if any will have to paid by buyer.

Thats great! Now here's a question...Would the Chord Carnival SilverScreen be apt to hook up my Dali Ikon 6's to my Onkyo 708? What are the banana pins and do I need to get them?(ok I'm a noob) If yes how many, considering that I just have a 2.0 set up as of now?
Thanks.

Thanks for offer,Is it limited period offer?
Chord CrimsonPlus 2 RCA to 2 RCA analogue interconnect is mentioned for Rs.2400,so will there be further 5% discount?(Rs.120)

Last edited:
Congrats Mod !

A great effort to serve our members and at good prices.

keep it up.

Only the Hifimart does not have online fund transfer.
Ordered all three.

thanks

Last edited:
I just got both these cables SS last month and CMPlus this month.
The SS is available @330/- per meter. The HFV price seems to be @360/-.

The CMPlus I paid 2.5K though possibly because I never asked for a discount.

Cheers

Chord CrimsonPlus 2 RCA to 2 RCA analogue interconnect is mentioned for Rs.2400,so will there be further 5% discount?(Rs.120)

This is what I got in my Checkout~

Discount coupon : #HIFIVISION Rs.120.00
Discounted subtotal: Rs.2280.00
Shipping cost: n/a
Total: Rs.2280.00 -
eek2.gif

Am ordering one right away!

:)

This is what I got in my Checkout~

Discount coupon : #HIFIVISION Rs.120.00
Discounted subtotal: Rs.2280.00
Shipping cost: n/a
Total: Rs.2280.00 -
eek2.gif

Am ordering one right away!

:)

Good price!! These cables will allow you to stop worrying about ICs and their effect for some time. Because you will get decent performance from them - with nothing being robbed. And will save you from spending more in blind purchases with blind hopes.

Cheers

Some new cables have been added to HiFiMART.com like...

1. CHORD COBRA PLUS and CHAMELEON SILVER PLUS analogue interconnects
  2. CHORD CODAC, OPTICHORD & PRODAC PRO digital interconnects
  3. CHORD SUPERSCREEN Power Chord
  4. CHORD RUMOUR 2 Speaker Cable
  5. CHORD HDMI Active Silver Plus HDMI Cable
You can check our the entire list of NEW and existing cables at audio and video cables

Please note:
All products are sold, serviced and shipped by authorised dealer or distributor in India.

All product prices include shipping and taxes. Local octroi if any will have to paid by buyer.

Hifivision.com Members can avail of a special 5% discount with coupon code HIFIVISION

I just got both these cables SS last month and CMPlus this month.
The SS is available @330/- per meter. The HFV price seems to be @360/-.

The CMPlus I paid 2.5K though possibly because I never asked for a discount.

Cheers

Hai GOBBLE,

I too have ordered a Crimpson chord plus IC online from HFmart for Rs.2280/- .
By the way how does it sound, how long does it require to burn-in.

N.Murali

Last edited:
Hai GOBBLE,

I too have ordered a Crimpson chord plus IC online from HFmart for Rs.2280/- .

N.Murali

It sounds just right in my setup as earlier my setup was sounding too "cool". The CrimsonPlus review stated that it provides lower midrange lift, and true to the review the frequency balance improved to add the missing warmth.

I dunno about burn in, I am just using it and enjoying its synergy within my setup.

PS: For quick burn-in use petrol rather than kerosene.

Cheers

Hai GOBBLE,

I too have ordered a Crimpson chord plus online from HFmart for Rs.2280/-

N.Murali

I don't think the Crimson IC would require a 'burn in,:)
But it would certainly work better with the Chord silver screen speaker cables.At the price they are being offered,they are great value for money.I have used them for a few months and found them to be very musical and a major improvement over the eminently forgettable cables I had used before.I believe that together,the Chord IC/speaker cables is the cheapest upgrade that a lot of forum members could perform.Banana plugs would probably be another 100 bucks each.It would be convenient, if these too were available at HifiMart.

Hai all,

Just received the Crimson Plus IC from HIFIMart.com . The Packaging done neatly and arrived promptly.

I presently use a Colrad IC done by Soundsgreat.

What is the difference between the two :

After 1 hour of listening these are the observations::yahoo:

a) Bass is very controlled and less boomy.

b) Imaging and placement of instruments is precise.

c) The Vocals are very clear especially the male vocals are carrying the weight.

d) The sound is very fast i.e the speakers follow the amps output with less lag.

I thank Mr.Anil our moderator for his efforts, in making the product available to forum members at a discount.:clapping:

I highly recommend this IC to one and all, since it will be a very big upgrade for people who are presently using the stock IC cables.

I will post further review after the burn-in or as and when the IC improves.

N.Murali

murali sir thats an well justified review!.got mine an hour back!....man!....my bandridge premium was blown to nothin in comparison with these ic's!....ofcourse obvious!....
murali sir thaaaaanx a lot for the favour!!!!

wat these ic's do?!!!!!

wider soundstage
great dynamics and tranparency
tight fluid bass
sweet highs
quite realistic/natural/flaunting mids!....katie melua's voice never sounded this hot!!givin me a turn on now!!(courtesy!!--halfway up the hindu kush From the album 'Piece By Piece')

thanks a lot to our moderator mr.anilkumar for the neat discount on these award winning ic's!.
probably should try the speaker cables too!but my need for atleast 21metres!!!!!!!!! keeps me away from those expensive cables!!.

p.s-dont know much about the controversial cable burn in theory!been an hour since it was plugged in and right from start it sounded AWESOME!

We have added ***** STAR award winning Monitor Audio M2 Two-way Bookshelf Speaker to HiFiMART.com

This speaker was rated ***** FIVE STARS ***** and was recommended as a BEST BUY in Dec. 2010 issue of AVMAX.

Monitor Audio M2 is an absolute value for money. It exhibits an audio performance worth four times its price. This is a fine and heavy bookshelf speaker pair that has an astounding sound quality. At just Rs 14,500, youre getting a beautiful state-of-the-art 6 driver to deliver stunning bass frequencies and a rich mid-range. Now isnt that price-tag easily reachable for most of us? ... AVMAX

To BUY this speaker and read AV MAX's review on the same please visit Monitor Audio M2 Two-way Bookshelf Speaker (Black Oak Vinyl, Pair)

Are these items shipped form Mumbai? If that is the case, can we save on shipping by picking this up in person?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back