History of the Amp
This amp was imported by my friend from Japan in good working condition then upgraded caps .I am now using this amp for the last 7 months as my main system.I am now a big fan of vfet how it sound its just amazing. I have pried it with my Spendor s3/5se and it showed me how an amp delivers musicality in all the way.
You can check more details on google lot of writings are there
1.All main caps replaced with hi grade audio caps as mentioned above.All power and pre amplifier caps has been upgraded with nichikon and Elna slimic 2 audio grade caps except main power caps.The esr value for main big power caps are very good and its quality is simply amazing so kept those as it is.
2. Amplifier pcb cleaned accordingly.
3. Also changed speaker terminal to banana connector for easy connectivity
4. As you can see sony amplifier failure was because of their power supply diode issue which results in vfet failure most of the sony amp have this issue my friend got this issue solved accordingly and now it wont get damage for that reason its very stable.
1.The only concern for this is if vfet gone it is unobtainable yes its simply very very hard to find but my friend have some pairs left and kept for repair as he imported 5 sony vfet amps and all are given to his friends including me so he kept reserved some numbers. so I can assure about parts for a period of time.
This is Japan edition amplifier so it run in 100v step down transformer I am working this amp with us voltage step down transformer which gives me 115v output it just works fine.
Power output: 30 watts per channel into 8 ohm (stereo)
Frequency response: 10Hz to 100kHz
Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%
Damping factor: 45
Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (MM), 90dB (line)
Output: 150mV (line), 17mV (DIN), 1V (Pre out)
Speaker load impedance: 4 ohm (minimum)
Dimensions: 460 x 168 x 323mm
My expected price :- Rs 26k
I will include my step-down transformer with this.
Shipping :- Possible
Reason for Sale:- Interesting question yes I am a big fan of vfet now so no turn back Got Sony TA-5650 vfet the bigger one.
Request:- Please check all details regarding this model and let me know if you have any questions.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.