Splendor sp 2/3

kbhuvi

Hello everyone.

One of my friend has a line on a splendor sp 2/3 pair

IMG-20191105-WA0042.jpgIMG-20191105-WA0047.jpg

It is in running condition but the tweeter and woofers would need work.

Q1. What should be the ideal price in this condition?

Q2. If the deal goes through, how to go about the restoration?

The deal will be through a dealer.

Regards.

Attachments

• IMG-20191105-WA0046.jpg
    IMG-20191105-WA0046.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 6
This is a very sought after speaker and tough to get in India. Please see this link for international rates.

You can bargain as per these rates. It is actually the second question which is tougher to answer as it is by sheer luck that you can get genuine spares on ebay.

All the best.

This is a very sought after speaker and tough to get in India. Please see this link for international rates.

You can bargain as per these rates. It is actually the second question which is tougher to answer as it is by sheer luck that you can get genuine spares on ebay.

All the best.

I am corresponding with some firm in UK which deals with vintage driver restorations. Rates are reasonable. If I am able to negotiate the price and procure the speaker, the drivers and crossovers will have to be sent for servicing/restoration.

Regards

Hello everyone.

One of my friend has a line on a splendor sp 2/3 pair

View attachment 41017View attachment 41018

It is in running condition but the tweeter and woofers would need work.

Q1. What should be the ideal price in this condition?

Q2. If the deal goes through, how to go about the restoration?

The deal will be through a dealer.

Regards.
there is a FM who does restoration work of drivers "sidewinder" Pl check with him if these are possible.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back