• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Sponsor your own forum at www.HiFiVision.com

Audiolab 6000CDT Dedicated CD Transport

HiFiVision

Super Moderator
If you are a Manufacturer, Distributor or Dealer of any Audio Video product and services we invite you to sponsor your own forum at India's Audio Video Home Theatre and Hi-Fi Discussion Forum!

As a Forum Sponsor you can sponsor a new forum under your own brand name where you can discuss and promote your own products and services. As a Forum Sponsor you can add credibility to your brand image among the many forum members and other unregistered visitors.

I have priced the sponsorship for each forum at a special introductory price of just $90 per year. I think this is a reasonable price as an introduction. The prices are very likely to rise as the forum grows over time.

All of the revenues are going into the development of this forum and to cover the running costs of course in order to improve our forum on an ongoing basis.

To get started please visit http://www.hifivision.com/payments.php

If you have any further questions and would like to contact me personally, please contact me by email or send me a PM.

If you are a forum member and know of someone who would be interested then please inform them of this opportunity.

Thank You for reading this message.

saikat

Thank you Mr. Moderator.

Two questions though:
1) What about professional used/new equipment sellers who represent a multitude of brands?
Suggestion: Maybe name of store or whatever name they choose.

2) What about non-professional sellers?
Suggestion: Free of cost

3) How would you deal with rogue sellers?
Suggestion: Warn and then on subsequent posts block.

Regards,
Saikat.

grubyhalo

Ah, I see, I didn't realize that. Maybe if someone sponsor's a forum, they could be given extra 'mileage' with the ad.s?