• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Spotify Family!

Wharfedale Evo 4.2

tusharshukla1991

Hello All,

Does anyone have a spot open in their Spotify family and would like to add me please? :)
I already have Tidal, but the library is limited so I want to get Spotify premium as well, but here in Denmark it is quite expensive (almost Rs1100 pm)

I already searched the forum, I don't think there is already a thread for Spotify family so here I am creating one.

Vivek Batra

Hello All,

Does anyone have a spot open in their Spotify family and would like to add me please? :)
I already have Tidal, but the library is limited so I want to get Spotify premium as well, but here in Denmark it is quite expensive (almost Rs1100 pm)

I already searched the forum, I don't think there is already a thread for Spotify family so here I am creating one.
I would suggest join using vpn from India. Quite cheap.

niftianmadhur

Hello All,

I am ready to join if we can form a team here to use Spotify family.

raghupb

I thought Spotify premium (family) needs location turned on the first time.
Anyways that's how I got it going for 4 members in our home, my cousin and sister-in-law

I maybe wrong though

Cheers,
Raghu

avtar2008

I thought Spotify premium (family) needs location turned on the first time.
Anyways that's how I got it going for 4 members in our home, my cousin and sister-in-law

I maybe wrong though

Cheers,
Raghu
i was under same impression that it check location for family subscription