Spreading Dialogues to the right & left channels along with the center speaker

@ shankarcams Thanks a lot for the advice. I though I was the only odd one out who felt that the center channel for dialogues was too directional & not spatial apart from the voices mixed to move around in surround mode which is not an issue.

@Love4sound
Absolutely like you said the way voices are heard spatially in a song in stereo mode. which makes you feel as if it is coming from the entire front wall rather than from a single source speaker below the TV.

@ efernand1
Good to hear from you after a long time. Thanks a lot , will definitely try the other modes. Actually on some occasions found the multi channel stereo mode a little underwhelming. But for some found the DTS Neural as an excellent mode.

@ RajithKumar
The dispersion of the Dali is excellent in stereo mode & even for movies. It is really wide for its size. Regarding the example of the bee moving around in surround there is absolutely no problem with the mix moving in different speakers. Issue is only with the dialogues sopken as in a conversation. Like the Phantom mode there is a virtual mode in Marantz I presume which I didn't like at all. Thanks anyways.

Gentlemen,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply to my query which was bothering me at the back of my mind. I guess, I'll try to exclude the center channel in Audyssey XT 32 & see how it sounds. Kindly treat this thread as closed.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back