Star Cricket HD added in Tata Sky, Watch Champions League exclusively

Jigneshg

STAR Cricket HD has been added in Tata Sky @ Channel no : 417

Now watch Champions League in HD exclusively only on Tata Sky

Note: This is an Event based channel

Star Cricket HD is here baby

woohoo... this is great, I'm so excited, champions league t20 in HD on tata sky HD!!!

Re: Star Cricket HD is here baby

great news..hope they get hd feed from sky and channel 9 in future ..would love to watch test cricket in HD..fingers crossed :))

Re: Star Cricket HD is here baby

Yippppeeeee:yahoo::licklips::clapping::beer::signthankspin::D:eek:hyeah::cool::thumbsup::cheers:

Hi,

The Tatasky guys have quietly sprung a surprise on us.:)This is the first time i am watching cricket in HD and it looks great.Looking forward to watching the Chennai Super Kings in action on HD.:clapping:

cheers,
sri

This is a nice surprise after having to deal with upscaled Star Plus crap.

picture quality is awesome man!!!it was a treat to watch Sachin in HD.The grass,sweat on the player's face,pitch,cheerleaders...everything so picture perfect and the finest details can be seen. Really amazing experience after having seen the fifa n wimbledon in hd!!!:yahoo:

The fact that this is exclusive to Tata Sky is quite annoying. What are the other DTH operators doing. I guess they'll start broadcasting a day or two before the event ends. Am really excited about getting the Big TV HD DVR. The only problem is tht they don't have any content which i like. Hope things get sorted out before 2011 WC/IPL.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back