As usual masala: I have become lazy in shipping and encourage local Chennai guys to pick it up by having an demo.. If still anybody interested i will try to ship with good packing material with same damage which exists presently Prices shall be negotiable to an certain extent, you can throw your affordable limit. No harm
1) NAD 314 Integraged amplifier -314 Stereo Integrated Amplifier - NAD Electronics
Working perfectly and slight cosmetic damage shown in top grill while in transit from UK. Dont know the age. Otherwise in excellent condition. Bought it for GBP125 shipped from UK last year. No remote
Willing to Sell for Rs.8500
2) Marantz CD63SE ( special edition) -
In perfect working condition with recently changed Philips Laser Mechanism at Authorized philips centre-chennai and general service done- No remote- One track button slightly turned back, but working- No issues with any other button- Operating with my AVR remote. Bought from UK for GBP110 including shipping + customs last year.
Willing to Sell for Rs.7500
3) Nordost Solar Wind - 1m - - Having 2 pairs - present selling price $99 + shipping - Selling it for Rs.4100 per pair
Nordost Audio Cable, Digital Audio Cables, & all Video Cables
4) Ace Wire 1metre- Very solid and looks cute with lockable original Ace wire RCA - In my opinion it is good and not bright- Purchased for 60GBP- Selling it for Rs.3450
Some more Photos:
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.