Stereo setup suggestion

rahuln

Hi Folks,

I'm planning to upgrade my stereo setup in my living room (so aesthetics are important) from my current Onkyo LS3100 2.1 setup. I'll be using this primarily for music streaming from Amazon, Apple and local NAS with very little TV watching. I primary listen to songs with more vocal, prefer acoustic version, Sufi and Pt. Bhimsen Joshi and Rahul Deshpande are my favourites.
Please note, I have dedicated HT setup for serious listening with Marantz SR7010, RTiA 9 and SVS sub with room treatment.

Now, I'm considering Audiolab 6000N as pre, Audiolab 6000A as amp with Wharfedale Linton Heritage speakers. This setup has good vintage look and the amp and speakers goes well together. It fits in budget of close to 2L.

What do you folks think about it? BTW, any place in Hyderabad where I can audition this setup?

Thanks

Hi Folks,

I'm planning to upgrade my stereo setup in my living room (so aesthetics are important) from my current Onkyo LS3100 2.1 setup. I'll be using this primarily for music streaming from Amazon, Apple and local NAS with very little TV watching. I primary listen to songs with more vocal, prefer acoustic version, Sufi and Pt. Bhimsen Joshi and Rahul Deshpande are my favourites.
Please note, I have dedicated HT setup for serious listening with Marantz SR7010, RTiA 9 and SVS sub with room treatment.

Now, I'm considering Audiolab 6000N as pre, Audiolab 6000A as amp with Wharfedale Linton Heritage speakers. This setup has good vintage look and the amp and speakers goes well together. It fits in budget of close to 2L.

What do you folks think about it? BTW, any place in Hyderabad where I can audition this setup?

Thanks

Hi Rahulin...there is one doctor in hyderabd I think who is using the wharfdale Linton speakers presently ..And our dear forum member Dr.Krack has had a listen to them. So you can reach out to Dr.Krack and see if a listening session can be arranged.

By the way, are you in the hyderabd hifivision WhatsApp group already. If so, you can reach Dr.Karthik there . Or WhatsApp me on 8185943344 - Y.Manohar

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back