• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Stereo System (BA A26+ Norge 2060, just 7 Months Old)

Dear Friends,

I'm putting my Stereo System on sale as Im moving overseas. Here are the details :-

Boston Acoustics A 26 Bookshelves (Pair)

Awesome sounding speakers, which are pairing up with my Norge 2060 amplifier quite well. They are just 7 months old, under warranty and look as good as new.

These are one of the best sounding bookshelves at the moment, great value for money. Here is a quick review of the speakers by whathifi.org

Boston Acoustics A26 review | Hi-fi speakers | What Hi-Fi?

Other details->

Age - 7 months
Condition - Mint (10/10)
Purchase Price - Rs 18000 (Purchased in August 2014 it from Blue wave, Wilson Garden, Bangalore. Invoice Available and will be given)
Asking Price - Rs 16000/-
What you get - 3 years warranty, Original Packing (Pair of Speakers with box and Manual)

Norge 2060 Amplifier

One of the best amplifier in the starting range. Please read this handy review from fellow FM on HiFiVision

http://www.hifivision.com/amplifiers/742-norge-2060-stereo-integrated-amplifier.html

Other details->

Age - 7 months
Condition - Mint (10/10)
Purchase Price - Rs 10000 (Purchased in August 2014 it Norge outlet in Mahim, Mumbai. Invoice Available and will be given )
Asking Price - Rs 8000/-
What you get - 4 months warranty left, Original Packing (Amplifier with original packing)

Nexus Speaker Stands by Sound Foundations

Awesome value for money stands. Please check the details at :-

Nexus - SoundFoundations

Other details->

Age - 7 months
Condition - Mint (10/10)
Purchase Price - Rs 7250 (Purchased in August 2014 from Sound Foundations, Vikroli, Mumbai. Got it couriered. Receipt will be provided.)
Asking Price - Rs 6000/-
What you get - Speaker stands with original spokes at the bottom.

Other information :-
- Will prefer local pick up but willing to ship on buyers risk and shipping cost. Can assure good packing with bubble raps.

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

Revising the price as follows :-

BA A26 - INR 15000

Norge 2060 - INR 7500

Stands - INR 5500

Shipping at buyers cost and risk

Forgot to mention, I'm giving 5 meters of Brandridge cables (2.5 meters) each worth 2.5 k, 5 meters of Mogami Interconnects with Mx Pins worth Rs 600 and Belkin 3.5 mm aux cable worth Rs 450 completely free with the above set up

SPONSORED ADS