Stereo vacuum tube amplifiers

ANILKUMAR

Friends,

Please post pictures of STEREO VACUUM TUBE AMPLIFIERS you may have and enjoying the true tube sound.

To start with let me publish the one I have . A Holland Philips Diamond series.

I installed a brand new Great Briton made record changer ( Yes true, the changer was kept in the original box packing , un opened , when I got it)
on top of it.

Man, after hearing the quality of sound output from the amp, I kept my Marantz-NAD combo away.
View attachment 6586

View attachment 6587

Last edited:
I do not know that even. Tell me how to find the model number?
I will search over the body of the amplifier tonight.

I have bought it from a friend. Me and my wife liked the sound immediately. I never bothered about its model number.

I have two things to do now:).

Anilkumar,
No, mine are cheaper version, probably 12WPC or so.

I will take some photos of it. Soon:)

BTW, please remove H from my name, as that brings me closer to Samantha (Fox):lol:. I have a single T without an H in my name.

This is the one I have. It has one EL34 and 6N2 tubes per channel.
Music-Angel-MENGYUE-MINI-X3-EL34-2-Class-A-Tube-integrated-Amplifier-Brand-New.jpg

Last edited:
This is the one I have. It has one EL34 and 6N2 tubes per channel.

Thanks for posting the image of Music Angel MINI X3 EL34. Nice looking Amp.
Earlier days Tube AMPs used to come as a KIT with no Tubes installed on the circuit board.We need to install it as per given instructions @ home. Nice na.
When I was 5 or 6 years old we had a huge Tube AMP for the Turntable(I think it was a Philips changer). My dad used to use it as public address system too during our school functions. Hmmmm.... I donot know where all those equipments gone... now we are hunting for such one.... "what goes there ....comes around"

Last edited:
hey, you brought back memories of my child hood. when we used to have school functions (back in the late 1970s, early 1980s, I used to be always seen near the sound system area, taking a look at those huge tube amps with all the tubes glowing. I remember those huge Ahuja tube amps with a stream of microphone inputs and lots of glowing tubes. They used to generate a lot of heat thought. The popular way to pass time was to play records using HMV cylapso record players. The speakers were generally a combination of boxed ones and tin horns. Good memories.

hey, you brought back memories of my child hood. when we used to have school functions (back in the late 1970s, early 1980s, I used to be always seen near the sound system area, taking a look at those huge tube amps with all the tubes glowing. I remember those huge Ahuja tube amps with a stream of microphone inputs and lots of glowing tubes. They used to generate a lot of heat thought. The popular way to pass time was to play records using HMV cylapso record players. The speakers were generally a combination of boxed ones and tin horns. Good memories.

very true Reuben

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back