Stereophile's Products of 2012

Oh my God! I have NONE of these components ! :)
But my speakers did get a mention somewhere in the write-up for the Product of the Year category ......haha.

:lol:

Thoroughly enjoyed the comments below

Am afraid that mrPlankton2u is 100% correct :indifferent14:

Staxxx, which speakers? :D

I got at least one awarded product from this year's list: Audio Desk Systeme record-cleaning machine! This machine truly deserves the award!

I have Denon DP-60 L T T which I consider to be one of my good ones. I can imaging how good DP 100 M should be . I adore my Denon DL-103 on SME 3012 tonearm. I cannot mention how much my listening pleasure has increased after I got my Denon DL-103 . But a matching phono stage is very important to get the best out of the DL-103. Thanks to FM Sachin for that.

How nice to see an affordable TT setup as a winner :). Unlike the Digital source, which is comes in house-mortgage land. Somewhere in the middle, and tantalizingly just-too-much for me is the Grace Design m903, a hp-amp/dac I recall marking as a want-one-please sometime back.

Unfortunately, I have no use for the mere-$250 dragonfly.

The vinyl cleaner just might be a good investment, for giving a collection of old vinyls a once-over and then selling on.

But, if anybody is offering, which they aren't, as I've long since run out of rich relatives --- my choice from the winners, practical, useful, and not absurdly-priced, would be the Grace.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back