I am going all digital and super simple and putting all my audio equipment for sale.
4 years back, As a first timer I got too ambitious and put together a system which was too complex to manage. All the products have been in a box for last 3 years and I did not even have the time to put them on sale. I had no energy to befriend a dealer in Mumbai to help me put it all together.
All of these products were chosen after dozens of listening session and are best in the breed.
Sibbert Golden Note CD player is the gold standard for CD players and is among the best CD player available in the world. This model used to retail for for approx 3.5 Lakhs in the US (Along with the chasis stand)
Please go through the company site a couple of reviews to know what I am talking about
The Bluenote Stibbert Improved CD Player | The Absolute Sound
CD 1000 Gold Note
Product: Stibbert Gold Note Tube CD Player (Italian Make)
Purchased Date: Oct 2012
Condition: 8/10, Used only for 2 months, lying Packed for last 3 years, Some corrosion on the case and nuts.
Reason for Sale: Too complex a set up for me, Going all digital
Expected Price: 60 k
Packing : Not Available
Shipping: Would prefer Mumbai buyers.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.