Bundled together are a pair of Bandridge Speakerflex 1.5 sqmm cables. I had used them in biamped configuration with the Straightwire used for the LF and the Bandridge used for the HF.
I had been using it with an Arcam A70 used as a pre amp and an Arcam P80 power amp. The speakers were Energy Veritas 2.2i.
The Straightwire are terminated at one end with adjustable banana plugs and spades at the other end. The Bandridge are bare.
Reason for sale: Not using any more. They were replaced by a Spatial pair bought off the forum.
Age: 6-7 years. Bought from Boomarang, Mumbai in 2010. I am the first owner.
Cosmetic condition: Excellent for the Straightwire and very good for the Bandridge which, being white, has picked up some dust. I do believe a good wipe should sort this out.
In any case, the sale is only for the Straightwire. The Bandridge is merely as a bundle.
Working condition: No issues at all
Shipping: Yes, on actuals and buyer's risk.
Price: Rs 9,000. Price of new is over $300 in the US and 400 in Europe.
From the net:
Straight Wire Encore II Speaker Cable - Pair Speaker Cables reviews - Audioreview.com
Straight Wire Speaker Cables U.S. dealer in Atlanta Georgia
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.