Strange problem with Onkyo 3300 Remote

mathan

When I watch Blu ray movies through BD player I am not able to control the Onkyo 3300 remote except for the volume control in the remote. Incase if I want to run into the setup to change the settings, I am not able to do so. In short nothing works in the remote except the volume control. However, I am able to change the settings and other controls through the AVR without the remote. This problem only occurs when watching through the BD player. All the functions in the remote works properly when watching through the Media player and set top box. The BD player is connected through HDMI cable to the AVR.

Any suggestions please

Hi mathan, there a button on remote which says 'receiver'. Press it once and the remote starts working again.

From time to time when the remote stops responding, press this key and it will function. I don't know the reason why. Let me know if you get to know the reason too.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back