Sub woofer for music

thenovice

Hi
I have a DENON AVR X510 BT matched with Polk Audio TSX 330 T floor speakers. I am using it only for playing music. Now I'm looking for a Sub Woofer to match my setup. Should i go for only Polk. And if yes which one

Hi
I have a DENON AVR X510 BT matched with Polk Audio TSX 330 T floor speakers. I am using it only for playing music. Now I'm looking for a Sub Woofer to match my setup. Should i go for only Polk. And if yes which one
What is you budget for the sub? If only for music a sealed sub will be good and doesn't have to be same brand as speakers

Hi I have a DENON AVR X510 BT matched with Polk Audio TSX 330 T floor speakers. I am using it only for playing music. Now I'm looking for a Sub Woofer to match my setup. Should i go for only Polk. And if yes which one

Subwoofer doesn't have to be from the same manufacturer as that of your speakers.. Any subwoofer that you can get in your budget is fine.. Good to look for a 10 / 12 inch sub for a good low extension..

My budget is about 20k. So the SW doesn't need to be matched to the speakers and AVR. Enlighten me please

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back