Subwoofer Cable

manny9

Hi all, Soon I will getting my HT components and the Subwoofer i will using is Polk DSW Pro 550. I am planning to keep this in the other end of my living room away from the main entertainment unit. This Subwoofer supports such placement but the only problem is I have to get 25 feet Subwoofer cable.

I looked at this cable in Amazon but would take weeks to deliver in India, any idea which is best subwoofer cable in India? Is there a good place order online?

Amazon.com : Mediabridge ULTRA Series Subwoofer Cable (15 Feet) - Dual Shielded with Gold Plated RCA to RCA Connectors - Black : Electronics

You can get a local video cable from your nearby electronic shop... Single rca on both ends... Should work fine... I got one for around 150 bucks and it was 10 metres...

If you wanna go branded get bandridge sal 4110 or similar ones.. Should cost you around 1000rs..

Hi

Subwoofer cables of required length can be made on order with Home Theatre dealers....the thicker the cable, the better signal passing....since you require 25 feet, the cable needs to be thick enough to sustain the continuity of the LFE from AVR to Sub...Gold plated connectors need to be used.

Perhaps you can look at MX cables (Mumbai based) website and order online...

Hope this helps.

i think so,Be sure to buy a shielded cable. Not aware of a seller in India. thanks
SShln1

We need not give too much importance to a subwoofer cable like we give for an audio interconnects. You can go for a decently built and reasonably priced subwoofer cable. You can go for shielded cables to be on the safer side.

You can look for DAC cables in hifimart.com and they are reasonably priced. If they have shielded cables, you can go for that.
Another option is going for Blue jeans cables and they are well respected for the cable quality and reasonable pricing.
At the end of the day, you need not invest so heavily on subwoofer cables. As I said before, a decently built cable is more than enough for subwoofers.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back