Subwoofer for Pioneer VSX 329

AK1980

I have Pioneer VSX329K with Boston Acoustics A25 as fronts.
I want to add a subwoofer to it. What should i buy and from where

Using the AVR with HTPC
Room size-12 * 15
Budget 20K-25K

I have Pioneer VSX329K with Boston Acoustics A25 as fronts.
I want to add a subwoofer to it. What should i buy and from where

Using the AVR with HTPC
Room size-12 * 15
Budget 20K-25K
BA ASW650 is a very good choice. If you can extend your budget by 5k then the velodyne impact will be an optimal choice.

Hello... I am also running the same parallel thread for subwoofer to hookup to my pioneer elite receiver. (http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/54229-confused-about-subwoofers-one-more.html#post617923) Please check out if possible.

I did audition polk psw110 (which was good for music) and focal cub 3 (which was very good for movies) ...

I heard good things about Velodyne and BIC - but still waiting for reviews of BIC in this forum. Hope this helps.

Hello... I am also running the same parallel thread for subwoofer to hookup to my pioneer elite receiver. (http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/54229-confused-about-subwoofers-one-more.html#post617923) Please check out if possible.

I did audition polk psw110 (which was good for music) and focal cub 3 (which was very good for movies) ...

I heard good things about Velodyne and BIC - but still waiting for reviews of BIC in this forum. Hope this helps.

Yeah I did read your thread.
I too am confused. I have heard about all u mentioned above but i have few hangups:
BIC America F12 -- 21K -- but No warranty and will have to convert to 240v
Polk PSW 110 (not auditioned) 24K
Velodyne Good but out of budget

So I am thinking about Sonodyne Roarr 210 Available for 21K
Pros - Indian Brand & Warranty
will audition this soon

Hi AK1980

Good value for money....Boston Acoustic ASW 650 .....excellent for music / movies / gaming.

Been using the same for 6 months...perfect!

Hi AK1980

Good value for money....Boston Acoustic ASW 650 .....excellent for music / movies / gaming.

Been using the same for 6 months...perfect!

Thanks for the suggestion .. will audition this too

Can u tell where can i audition BA ASW 650 in mumbai on a sunday!!!

Yeah Ur right just checked on Profx website and confirmed at their showroom it is 18.5 K
will go to Profx Showroom at Phoenix this sunday to check it
Call them before a demo I purchased my Polks from them. The PSW 110 is available for a demo. In case you are buying it ask them discounts too they generally give 10% they may give a little more if you insist.

Call them before a demo I purchased my Polks from them. The PSW 110 is available for a demo. In case you are buying it ask them discounts too they generally give 10% they may give a little more if you insist.

Little off topic - "rayvonnee" sir - how is the performance of psw110 for movies? I did very small audition and was happy with music performance but movies I was little concerned (watched only last scene of behind enemy lines) as I did not feel good bass. I seriously think that sub settings were not right and planning to do detailed audition of this sub..
Will appreciate your inputs greatly

Thanks. Cheers.

Hi AK1980

You can try MZ Audio at Bandra W which is near the Station walking distance.

Here is their website link, please call and check if open on a sunday.

MZ Audio Distribution

All the best...they are official distributors for Marantz & Boston Acoustics...Hifi Mart I guess gets the stock from them.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back