Subwoofer Recommendations under 20 - 25k

Arajsriv93

Hey Guys!

I hope you are safe!

I finally got the Edifier R2750D and i love them. The only con is that the bass is not deep, its there when its needed but not as deep as i thought it would be. Since it has a sub out i need some suggestions for a subwoofer, mainly for music and movies.

Thanks,

Hey Guys!

I hope you are safe!

I finally got the Edifier R2750D and i love them. The only con is that the bass is not deep, its there when its needed but not as deep as i thought it would be. Since it has a sub out i need some suggestions for a subwoofer, mainly for music and movies.

Thanks,
Between 20 - 25k, look at Taga Harmony, Polk, they are excellent VFM products.

If you are okay to look at used, there's an SVS SB1000 sealed subwoofer listed for sale at 35k. If you can increase the budget, this is a killer sub, works wonderful for music and as well for movies.

If you are okay to look at used, there's an SVS SB1000 sealed subwoofer listed for sale at 35k. If you can increase the budget, this is a killer sub, works wonderful for music and as well for movies.
Okay, well 35k is kinda way out of my budget but lets see.

Can you please help me with the make and model for the taga and polk subs ?

You can go for the Polk HTS10 or DSW Pro 440. With Discounts you might be able to price the HTS 10 in lil over your budget.

Where did you see SVS PB1000 for 35K? I want to buy one but everywhere I see it for 75K

Well I can add 5 k more and get a used svs sb 1000
The sale post for SVS SB1000 on forum was marked as sold in a day or 2 if I remember correctly. I don't know if adding 5k to the initially planned budget will be sufficient enough to buy an used SB1000, because these subs rarely appear in the sale section for the price you are looking.
SVS SB1000 is a good choice. Good luck with the search!

Where did you see SVS PB1000 for 35K?
It was not the ported SVS PB1000, but the sealed SB1000.
The ad was posted in the sale section of the forum, and it was marked as sold in just a few days.

everywhere I see it for 75K
Did you check with a dealer? Reach other dealers too in your area and check if they are providing discounts. I'm hoping FMs from Pune help you with this.

It was not the ported SVS PB1000, but the sealed SB1000.
The ad was posted in the sale section of the forum, and it was marked as sold in just a few days.

Did you check with a dealer? Reach other dealers too in your area and check if they are providing discounts. I'm hoping FMs from Pune help you with this.
I will reach out to the dealers shortly. The issue is that I ordered a pair of edifier r1850db but they sent me another model r1700bt which doesn't have the sub out.

Sorry I am a lil inactive. I got a local made amp for sub and hooked up my car sub as its not in use that much and its shaking the whole house. Deep accurate bass as its a sealed sub. Great for music.
That's wonderful. Could you post pictures of the sub? Which sub driver is it and what amplifier are you using?

MaSh

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back