subwoofer under 20k

manu george

please recommend a good subwoofer under 20k.
what about jbl new sub150p.I didnt find a review for this sub.it is priced under 20k.If any member tested it please help me.
thank you everybody in advance

what about jbl new sub150p.I didnt find a review for this sub.it is priced under 20k.If any member tested it please help me.

PM mpw, he was going to sell this JBL subwoofer for less than 20k, check out if it works for you.

Cheers,

Hi Manu,
I can see JBL sub 140 in india jbl site and it has 8" drive only.
Better you check with Wharfedale SW150, polk sub (not sure the model No... may be 110), Sonodyne Roar series. These are all comes under 20k.

I bought Polk PSW 110 a month ago for 15K in ProFx. I am very happy with it. It needs to be played for one day without bothering about the quality of sound, i.e. it takes 4-5hrs to break-in.

I am planning to buy jbl sub150p.I found a review in a website.they are saying its an excellent sub.I will get this at dealer price.

my room size is around 180sq feet.but please give advise about the sound quality comparing with sonodyne roarr 210,jbl sub150p and wharfedale sw150.

my room size is around 180sq feet.but please give advise about the sound quality comparing with sonodyne roarr 210,jbl sub150p and wharfedale sw150.

Well when it comes to Subs in this price range not a lot separates them.

However I would personally rate it like this

1. Wharf 150 (Clear defined bass with adequate output)

2. Sonodyne Roarr (Should satisfy you if you are a bass head and a high SPL is required)

3. JBL sub150p ( A decent sub but would pick the Wharf and Sonodyne over it

Again ... it would make sense to visit stores that house these subs and audition them.

actually I am confused.one of my friend(he is a dj).he says jbl sub150p is crap.he recommends sonodyne roarr 210 and wharf sw150.I dont know about polk subs.here is no showrooms for auditioning.so what can I do.
sw150 cost around 25k now.
so I am considering polk psw125, sonodyne roarr 210
I will get sonodyne roarr for 16k.Can I get a big difference if I spend 20k for polk psw125.
please give your valuable advises

one of my friend says about magnat monitor supreme sub301a for 17k for new box piece.but he dont know about the sound quality of this subwoofer.

one of my friend says about magnat monitor supreme sub301a for 17k for new box piece.but he dont know about the sound quality of this subwoofer.

If you can up your budget by 5K, you can go for the Sonodyne Studio monitor Series Sub SLF210. My brother owns it. I must say an Outstanding sub for 25K with remote. Hard to beat its performance for that price.

If you can't spend 5K more than your budget, you can settle for Sonodyne series roarr Subs. They are good.

Flash - Are there any good and easy TL or horn designs for subs that you can construct for me, with locally available driver and amp :)

If you can up your budget by 5K, you can go for the Sonodyne Studio monitor Series Sub SLF210. My brother owns it. I must say an Outstanding sub for 25K with remote. Hard to beat its performance for that price.

If you can't spend 5K more than your budget, you can settle for Sonodyne series roarr Subs. They are good.

I was quoted 36k for slf210.

I am now confused.my avr is 1612.I am planning to buy used monitor audio br5.its one and a half year old.he is asking 20k+shipping.

Flash - Are there any good and easy TL or horn designs for subs that you can construct for me, with locally available driver and amp :)

I can design and build a TL sub, i already have the design with me, PM me if you will like to know more. The size of the enclosure will not be that big and it will be based on advanced transmission line design concepts.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back