Suggest a commercial Amplifier

skvidhyasagar

Hi Friends,

This is Vidhya Sagar from Chennai. I am opening up a dance studio in Chennai - Chromepet in March 2014.

I would need some recommendations for choosing a commercial Amplifier and speakers

Room area - 500 Sq ft
Budget - Rs. 40,000
Expectation - Output should be loud and heavy (similar to a DJ arena)...

Thank you :)

Sagar is my friend and a professional dancer, he has reached out to me for a good amp+speakers for his dance studio, i have suggested to look out for commercial amp/speakers as his requirement is more to do with loudness/punch rather than music clarity, i don't have much info about commercial stuff so i have referred our forum, require valuable thoughts from FM. Thanks!

Hi Sagar,

Welcome to the forum.

What are you going to use to play music ?

Instead of going through separate amplifier and speakers, speakers with built in amps are better for applications like this. For your budget for "AMP AND SPEAKER" I would suggest the following:

1. Buy Online | Lowest Price | Free Shipping| Behringer EUROLIVE B210D Active PA Speaker System - Buy online at the guaranteed lowest price in India - BAJAAO - Buy online and Review Musical Instruments, Pro Audio, Studio, P.A. Audio Equipment in India

2. Buy Online | Lowest Price | Free Shipping| Behringer EUROLIVE B208D Active PA Speaker System - Buy online at the guaranteed lowest price in India - BAJAAO - Buy online and Review Musical Instruments, Pro Audio, Studio, P.A. Audio Equipment in India

Check out these 2 options locally, might be available even more cheaper.

Last edited:
Back