Suggest Cost-effective amplifier for multi-zone

anveshi

Hello,

I would want to buy an amplifier with muti-zone capability. I am not a huge sound-buff and would be using this setup for playing music or regular TV output. I have already got a set of speakers that I want to use for this setup (Combmination of Jamo and KEF speakers). In the attached images, I have tried to capture the 3 speaker setup options and would want to have your advice on which of the 3 options makes the most ideal setup with these speakers?
And finally, please suggest an amplifier/receiver that will my needs while being economic.

Option1.jpg

Option2.jpg

Option3.jpg

Thanks,
Anveshi

Just one other point - I would want to have this setup without a subwoofer. Considering my use of this setup for regular audio output only (music and tv programming), I believe this should be fine.

Appreciate if I could have the suggestion of AV experts here. I need to decide on the amplifier in a couple of days.

Most of the Midend AVR's of today will have an active two zone system as a common feature where you can connect a separate stereo speakers in a different room and select a different source for that zone too.

The only catch (in most if not all) is that when zone 2 is selected the main system will be limited to 5.1 as opposed to 7.1 as the additional 2ch is what is being used to power the zone 2 speakers.

So any of the new gen Mid Level AVR will do the job and you can select the same without much of a problem.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back