Suggest for AV Receiver and Speakers

Johns

I have a JBL DSC500. The DVD Player is faulty now but the Active Subwoofer & Satellite Speakers(5 X 35W RMS) is fine. I want to use the same and go for a good a/v receiver with woofer(maybe) & speakers. I want to have a comibination of 2 speakers in one room and complete suuround experience in another.Require suggestions. My budget is 50K. I was suggested by a Yamaha Dealer at Delhi to go for RX-V365(Receiver) and NS-8900(pair) speakers in the front.

Onkyo has a HTiB package in this budget with 7.2channel experience. How's that deal??

Onkyo works better for mov & if you are not serious abt music.
Yout current sat may not match with them though.

I would like to hear more of music. Apart from CDs would also like to hear my old collection of audio cassettes using Onkyo's Twin Cassette deck

The Yamaha Dealer was telling stories about Onkyo's poor support at Delhi. Please help.

Why don't you take a look at Denon 1610 for your usage along with your present JBL speaker package. Denon would cost you roughly 27K with bill and warranty. For the remaining budget of yours buy yourself a nice pair of front FS or BS speakers and then enjoy both music and movies through your setup.

Thanks for the suggestion. What are the specs for denon 1610 &who is the dealer & servive provider at delhi for Denon??

Another suggestion which should be best speakers alongwith Denon 1610?? will 1610 be able to use JBL DSC500's subwoofer & satellites??

Why do you suggest Denon?? how is it in comparison to Onkyo & Yamaha??

Denon is much better than Onkyo and Yamaha in 2010 because of VFM and better bang for the buck appeal, this year's Yahama models have weaker power sections and Onkyo's comes second to Denon if you are more inclined toward movies than music. Also Onkyo's have increased their prices manyfold over the last 2 years which doesn't keep it into the VFM segment anymore.

Last edited:
Well current Denon models are reported better.
Last yr ,Yama had better one.Onk before that.

Thanks for the suggestion. What are the specs for denon 1610 &who is the dealer & servive provider at delhi for Denon??

Even I can provide you with a Denon but at this stage my demo room is not ready yet. What I can do is to suggest you some dealers from whom you can take a demo of this product and then if you wana buy from them then its your decision. You could demo Denon at Denny's Bass & Treble Dwarka @9999016124 as he is listed dealer of profx which is the disstributer for Denon in India. For Detailed specification please follow this link : DENON SINGAPORE :: The First Name In Digital Audio go to products section and then select AV surround components and there you will find a link for 1610 AVR.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back