Suggest: LG 43UH750T vs Sony KD-43x8300D

gjayakrishnan

Please suggest which one among these two is good in terms of Picture Quality (true colors), refresh rate and the performance of the respective Smart TV OS.

LG 43UH750T vs Sony KD-43x8300D

I opted out the similar model from Samsung i.e., KU 6470 because the colors didn't look true to me and it was more brighter than the Sony.

Regarding the comparison of the above LG and Sony models, I couldn't check because almost all of the showrooms I visited in Chennai doesn't have both the models.

BTW, if LG 49UH770T scores significantly better than the above two, it doesn't matter for me to stretch my budget.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance.

Please suggest which one among these two is good in terms of Picture Quality (true colors), refresh rate and the performance of the respective Smart TV OS.

LG 43UH750T vs Sony KD-43x8300D

I opted out the similar model from Samsung i.e., KU 6470 because the colors didn't look true to me and it was more brighter than the Sony.

Regarding the comparison of the above LG and Sony models, I couldn't check because almost all of the showrooms I visited in Chennai doesn't have both the models.

BTW, if LG 49UH770T scores significantly better than the above two, it doesn't matter for me to stretch my budget.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance.

@gjayakrishnan: If you like natural tones, LG would be appealing to you. Personally I would recommend Sony between two options. LG panels lack contrast and picture looks dull. Colour tones & brightness can be adjusted in the setting if you prefer mild tones but there is no way to compensate lack of contrast.

49UH770T is a SuperUHD model having better features such as 10bit colour depth and Dolby Vision. These advance features require compatible media such as 4K BluRay. You need to decide if you will be using them and its worth putting extra money for them.

Also note that better / more features does not necessarily mean better PQ.
Demo media in the showroom are high resolution files which are meant to look good. What we normally see i.e TV is not high resolution. See the demos of what you will frequently see on your tv and then decide.

never buy lg .. i regret buying lg monitor ..stupid .. picture is so dull and more whitish ...

go for sony .. ultimate tv with accurate details.

Sony also need finetuning settings and tatasky should be 80% signal level.

I have sony tv and was not getting good quality like in showrooms ... i managed to get nice clarity changing tata sky antenaa and tweaking settings. :yahoo:

not the picture is breathtaking accurate like HDR

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back