Suggest me right Thing..

Kowju's

Hey guys..

AVR DENON 760H or 1700H or Pioneer VSX 834 or MARANTZ 1510 which is best in every aspects???

Taga Harmony TAV 807F 5.0 Package or 607F Package or Platinum one Bookshelfs+ Platinum S90 Surrounds + Platinum S90C ???

recommended Taga Sub???

Or any Good suggestions with in the budget of 1.5 Lachs (AVR + Speakers)

Room size 15x13 Living room
Screen to seating distance is about 10 feet.

Thankyou all in advance.. 🙏

Hey guys..

AVR DENON 760H or 1700H or Pioneer VSX 834 or MARANTZ 1510 which is best in every aspects???

Taga Harmony TAV 807F 5.0 Package or 607F Package or Platinum one Bookshelfs+ Platinum S90 Surrounds + Platinum S90C ???

recommended Taga Sub???

Or any Good suggestions with in the budget of 1.5 Lachs (AVR + Speakers)

Room size 15x13 Living room
Screen to seating distance is about 10 feet.

Thankyou all in advance.. 🙏
Hi Kowju,
Welcome to the forum.
The Tagas are great speakers.
The 807s in your room could work well if done well. But if it is a living room with no treatment, I'd go with the 607s, if you want FS.
If you have means to place bookshelf speakers, the platinums work well.
I am not going to comment on the surrounds. For reasons you will see soon.

First up, go with whatever Tagas fit your room and choose a good centre. (you said S90C, but I dunno those speakers, but if they are three-way, as most taga centres are, then go ahead)

Considering your requirement, I'd suggest an all-platinum package.

But do look for a higher AVR, and account for a sub-woofer.
Your 1.5 will balloon to 2.5-3. But you can start enjoying today with a better AVR and correct Tagas, while adding things along when you can.

Wishing you the best.
Regards

Hi Kowju,
Welcome to the forum.
The Tagas are great speakers.
The 807s in your room could work well if done well. But if it is a living room with no treatment, I'd go with the 607s, if you want FS.
If you have means to place bookshelf speakers, the platinums work well.
I am not going to comment on the surrounds. For reasons you will see soon.

First up, go with whatever Tagas fit your room and choose a good centre. (you said S90C, but I dunno those speakers, but if they are three-way, as most taga centres are, then go ahead)

Considering your requirement, I'd suggest an all-platinum package.

But do look for a higher AVR, and account for a sub-woofer.
Your 1.5 will balloon to 2.5-3. But you can start enjoying today with a better AVR and correct Tagas, while adding things along when you can.

Wishing you the best.
Regards
Thankyou friend. Glad to meet you.

Actually it's a rented house.. So not treated obviously. Yeah even i have a thought to get Platinum bookshelfs and Surrounds with platinum Center. Sub Will plan it later!

Platinum S90 Center is 2 way Center speaker. Attached some pics of speaker please do check.Screenshot_2022-11-05-07-22-50-390_com.android.chrome.jpg

Thankyou friend. Glad to meet you.

Actually it's a rented house.. So not treated obviously. Yeah even i have a thought to get Platinum bookshelfs and Surrounds with platinum Center. Sub Will plan it later!

Platinum S90 Center is 2 way Center speaker. Attached some pics of speaker please do check.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-05-07-25-46-711-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-05-07-25-46-711-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back