Suggest me semi hd LCD under 25k

surenther.ss

Guys

This is my first post in this forum. I have been reading this thread for very long time and I got lot of knowledge in HDTV segment. Thanks a lot for that

Now I come to the point. I am planning to buy a 32 Inch HDTV. As per my knowledge we cannot able to see much difference between LCD and LED also HD and semi HD in this segment. So i am planning to get semi HD LCD. My room is brighter so I cannot go for plasma also my budget is very limited

I have seen lot of options in this segment and got confused. I don't want any smart tv features because I am going to connect my PC with this.

please give your suggestions

buy any sony semi hd lcd..they will be within 25k...
for more less buy toshiba semi hd lcd..I just checked in flipkart at only 17k toshiba semi hd 32 inch..sory forgot the exact model name..panasonic is also within 21k...
demo and buy what picture u like..thats most imp..ur liking the picture..

Thanks a lot Bro.

I need to have atleast 2 HDMI (1for PC/Mediaplayer and another 1 for DTH) and if the TV Digital Out provides 5.1 sounds then that's also necessary because already i am having Samsung Home theater which is connected to my PC now using Digital output

So,I have shortlisted the following models (from Flipkart)

Samsung LA32E420 - 26k ( 2HDMI + Digital Audio Out)
Pana L32C30D - 25.5k (3HDMI + IPS panel)
Sony 32BX350 - 27.5k (2HDMI + Digital Audio Out)

Please give your suggestions also. Anyway i am going to visit some stores this weekend

If any TV is equipped with an IPS panel, it will yield better angle of view. Having said that, you should check out the said TVs yourself to judge. You alone can decide what appeals to you the best.

Do not go simply by the price. Check the PQ also.

Guys,

I have visited near by Relaince Digit shop. I saw LG 32CS560 Full HD LCD costs 28.5 k.

It is looking good for me.. Is it a good choice?

OK. So you added a fourth dimension. :)

Is it possible for you to review all of them together? That will help best.

OK. So you added a fourth dimension. :)

Is it possible for you to review all of them together? That will help best.

All the above mentioned model does not have optical output. i have checked them in the shop itself. the only cheap option i saw is this model.

That is right. Don't pay for useless features.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Ya. you are right. I thought of taking Toshiba for 17k itself but that model is having only one hdmi. I need at least 2 HDMI port then I searched for some better options in Sony, samsung, lg and Panasonic. all costs nearly 25 kto 27.5k with 2 hdmi option but the LG model (which is mentioned latter) is full hd, 3hdmi also having optical output costs 28.5k

Sent from CM9 Touchpad

Last edited:
Ya. you are right. I thought of taking Toshiba for 17k itself but that model is having only one hdmi. I need at least 2 HDMI port then I searched for some better options in Sony, samsung, lg and Panasonic. all costs nearly 25 kto 27.5k with 2 hdmi option but the LG model (which is mentioned latter) is full hd, 3hdmi also having optical output costs 28.5k

Sent from CM9 Touchpad

At a viewing distance of 8 feet and above, which is the usual for most people, 720p or 1080p will not make much impact; even with 40+" screen. Yours is 32" and the difference, if any, will be even more less. And if your source is dth, once again it does not matter.

I watch dvd upscaled to 1080p via my Sony BDP-S360, and to tell the the truth, I cannot make out much difference between this and TataSky HD at 8'+. In fact upscaled Dvd looks better.

As I said, test yourself and see.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back