Suggestion about "Right now I am listening to"

GeorgeO

Folks

It would be nice if you can also post a link to sample the music that you like and post about-that will give all of us an opportunity to listen to it-if possible a Youtube link will be even better, though I do realise that there is a bit of time involved.

TIA

George

I don't want to be a spoilsport, but... would it be legal?

*IANAL*

but, if it was my site I wouldn't want copyright material posted on it :confused:

I dont understand whats illegal about posting a link to something as long as it is acknowledged-after all one isnt claiming it as one's own property. On Audiocircle which is an American site this is being done even now and I dont see anyone talking of it being illegal. I see links to Youtube in many other places as well.

I think its a nice idea and also if people can post a lil more information about the band and their best tracks , it Will be of great help for someone who is open to experience diff genres of music.

:)

I dont understand whats illegal about posting a link to something as long as it is acknowledged-after all one isnt claiming it as one's own property.
Yes, you are probably right about this. If the linked-to site is legal, and does not object, then fine!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back