[Suggestion] Best HT Under 50k, and Best Soundbar under 25k

ashwarsadh

Hello Everyone,
I have 1x Samsung 8 series 55" 4K 3D TV and 2x Samsung Series 6 48" TV. I need to buy HT System for all 3 of them. I am a novice user based in Delhi.

Actually, I had setup internal wiring in 4 corners of my all 3 Living Rooms during construction(generic Copper+Aluminium coil cables)

Now, I want to install HT System of upto 40k - max 50k budget for my main living room it will be used for 75% movies, 25% TV Content. I need to mount these speakers .
I have read alot on this forum, and found that Yamaha YHT299 is really good.

Regarding other 2 living rooms, usage would be low (50% music 50% movies)
I was thinking of going for a soundbar maybe, as I am not sure about my internal wiring, as electrician has left hidden 1 wire inside the wall, So, I need to search for the lost wiring.
If soundbars are really bad compared to 5.1 systems in same price range then I can go for the wiring troubleshoot.

Kindly Suggest me Best HT System for upto 40-50k max
Also suggest me best Soundbar upto 25k or if HT Systems are MUUCH better than soundbars, then best HT System for 25k.

that is the best option with the budget in India,too much taxes to feed the idiot politicians n their scams..

even in a stupidly costly place like france where no one wud do electronics shopping I saw avrs n speakers at half the indian prices ..a jamo 5.1 speaker set with floorstanders today was listed at 675eur and a yamaha rxv477 at 275eur ..that too at one posh mall in paris

Hello Everyone,

I was thinking of going for a soundbar maybe, as I am not sure about my internal wiring, as electrician has left hidden 1 wire inside the wall, So, I need to search for the lost wiring.
If soundbars are really bad compared to 5.1 systems in same price range then I can go for the wiring troubleshoot.

Kindly Suggest me Best HT System for upto 40-50k max
Also suggest me best Soundbar upto 25k or if HT Systems are MUUCH better than soundbars, then best HT System for 25k.

As far as Soundbar is concern you may try JBL Cinemabase 2.2. I am using it with my 50" LED Tv and it's quite satisfying for me. It will also fit to your budget. I have uploded some Youtube video about how it's sound like. Plz check out these links.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAYVgMhHOTI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm03nR5PWhQ.

I really liked YHT299, I am getting it for around 35k in Delhi.
Regarding Soundbars, I had demo of JBL SB 350, it was decent, are there better option within 25k ?

I also need a deck Speaker / Portable Speakers, which take AC Power input and has SubWoofer optional Output, for playing it for some parties .
How is JBL MX150 or Harman Kardonn Go Plus Play??
Kindly suggest.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back